Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I'm rich I tell you!

I'm rich I tell you!

philo

I'm a rich man!!!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I put a lot of money on the stock market about 18 months ago...

and it's finally back up to where it was when I bought it.

Yahoooooooooo I'm rich!!!!!!!

(pause)

Oh

pcbutts1

Can I have some money.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm a rich man!!!
>
> yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooo!!!!
>
> I put a lot of money on the stock market about 18 months ago...
>
> and it's finally back up to where it was when I bought it.
>

> Yahoooooooooo I'm rich!!!!!!!
>

> (pause)
>

> Oh

James

> "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I'm a rich man!!!
>>
>> yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooo!!!!
>>
>> I put a lot of money on the stock market about 18 months ago...
>>
>> and it's finally back up to where it was when I bought it.
>>

>> Yahoooooooooo I'm rich!!!!!!!
>>

>> (pause)
>>

>> Oh

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can I have some money.

You REALLY dont get this do you!

pcbutts1

Yes I do but you don't.

news:4389018b$0$1452$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> --

>> "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I'm a rich man!!!
>>>
>>> yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooo!!!!
>>>
>>> I put a lot of money on the stock market about 18 months ago...
>>>
>>> and it's finally back up to where it was when I bought it.
>>>

>>> Yahoooooooooo I'm rich!!!!!!!
>>>

>>> (pause)
>>>

>>> Oh

> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Can I have some money.

> You REALLY dont get this do you!

Dave Lear

"philo" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)

> I'm a rich man!!!
> yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooo!!!!
> I put a lot of money on the stock market about 18 months ago...
> and it's finally back up to where it was when I bought it.
> Yahoooooooooo I'm rich!!!!!!!
> (pause)
> Oh

Have you figured in the broker's commissions, i.e. he'd charge you a
percentage to buy them and sell them so you have to make a small profit just
to break even.

Want a tip about how to make a small fortune on the stock exchange?

Start with a large fortune.

Richard Lord

Dave Lear, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the testicular, full-gorged penis, and
Employee responsible for grinding things up with a mortar, ejaculated:

> "philo" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
>> I'm a rich man!!!
>> yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooo!!!!
>> I put a lot of money on the stock market about 18 months ago...
>> and it's finally back up to where it was when I bought it.
>> Yahoooooooooo I'm rich!!!!!!!
>> (pause)
>> Oh

> Have you figured in the broker's commissions, i.e. he'd charge you a
> percentage to buy them and sell them so you have to make a small
> profit just to break even.
>
> Want a tip about how to make a small fortune on the stock exchange?
>
> Start with a large fortune.

You stupid, mindless ****!

philo

<snip>
> Have you figured in the broker's commissions, i.e. he'd charge you a
> percentage to buy them and sell them so you have to make a small profit
> just to break even.
>
> Want a tip about how to make a small fortune on the stock exchange?
>
> Start with a large fortune.

yep...that's true allright

anyway...i do not have a broker...
with my bank...i can buy and sell on-line...
and the fee is under 1%.

even though my stock has gone nowhere...
the dividends i'm getting are about 7 times what
i was getting from my bank in interest...so it turned out
to be ok.

it's weird though how i can gamble money on the market
and don't have a problem with it...
yet if i go to vegas and loose even one dollar...
i get sick to my stomach!

Allan Clack

philo, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the steepish, dainty puttock, and seller of
readymade clothes at the slop shop, demurred:

You two **** ups were ****ing well made for each other.

> anyway...i do not have a broker...
> with my bank...i can buy and sell on-line...
> and the fee is under 1%.
>
> even though my stock has gone nowhere...
> the dividends i'm getting are about 7 times what
> i was getting from my bank in interest...so it turned out
> to be ok.
>
> it's weird though how i can gamble money on the market
> and don't have a problem with it...
> yet if i go to vegas and loose even one dollar...
> i get sick to my stomach!

Because you too are a know nothing mindless ****ing ****.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

philo wrote:

> I'm a rich man!!!
>
> yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooo!!!!
>
> I put a lot of money on the stock market about 18 months ago...
>
> and it's finally back up to where it was when I bought it.
>

> Yahoooooooooo I'm rich!!!!!!!
>

> (pause)
>

> Oh

Send me just $6 and...

rich:dataTable - rich:dataScroller Hollow Quincy Java 5 01-02-2012 08:59 PM
CAN any one tell it whats the code tell it yogesh C++ 1 03-14-2007 01:12 PM
Flash-rich pages db. Firefox 2 07-21-2004 08:05 AM
Script to Tell Tell Time then Limit by it? Mike A Javascript 17 11-19-2003 02:16 PM

Advertisments