Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > missing DLL file for Sims 2

missing DLL file for Sims 2

DarkMoon

I remember I did this once before, but I don't think it was here. I
have a version of the Sims 2 that is originally in Thai, and comes with
instructions for changing the language so that it can be installed
properly. I do what it says (copy all the files on the first disk to my
hard drive, go into a particular file, and change values), but then
when I try to run the setup program, it tells me that I'm missing DLL
file "AutoRunGUI.DLL". Last time I tried this, someone was nice enough
to send it to me. Does someone out there have it, so I could have a
copy? I also remember that after I had the file, it then had a missing
function, but I don't recall how I fixed that, either.

Thanks.

Chas

"DarkMoon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I remember I did this once before, but I don't think it was here. I
> have a version of the Sims 2 that is originally in Thai, and comes with
> instructions for changing the language so that it can be installed
> properly. I do what it says (copy all the files on the first disk to my
> hard drive, go into a particular file, and change values), but then
> when I try to run the setup program, it tells me that I'm missing DLL
> file "AutoRunGUI.DLL". Last time I tried this, someone was nice enough
> to send it to me. Does someone out there have it, so I could have a
> copy? I also remember that after I had the file, it then had a missing
> function, but I don't recall how I fixed that, either.
>
> Thanks.

Have you heard of Google 6,900 Results
Here
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl...tml?autorungui

Chas

Crystal Reports - Visual Basic UFL that implements this function is missing (or U2lcom.dll is missing) Les Caudle ASP .Net 3 09-03-2007 02:27 AM
PyQT dll's | missing qt-mtedu333.dll jelle Python 1 12-19-2005 09:01 AM
293/4 now with sims? James MCSE 0 07-05-2005 06:54 PM
Feedback - CiscoWorks SIMS George Cisco 2 07-02-2004 01:42 PM