Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Some content in My Yahoo adding to small column only

Some content in My Yahoo adding to small column only

Karl Engel

My Yahoo insists on adding certain content to the smaller left-hand column
when I'd prefer it in the main pane. Can't see how to change this. Does it
just assume certain elements are briefer? These - entertainment reports
from news.com.au, are similar to many items it automatically places in the
main pane. The issue doesn't seem to be that I already have too much in the
main pane as other new content will be added there successfully