Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE 2003 Courses and Update Workshops now forming.

MCSE 2003 Courses and Update Workshops now forming.

Clint Kennedy

Would you like a screenshot of my Outlook Express?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Clint Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hmmm, some of us actually use a newsreader as opposed to Microsoft's web
> > interface you numbnut.
> >

> Honestly, that would have carried some weight if not for:

> From: "Clint Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Subject: Re: MCSE 2003 Courses and Update Workshops now forming.
> Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:29:45 -0700
>
> Some people's kids...
>

> --
> J.R. Jones
> A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

JaR

From: "Clint Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Subject: Re: MCSE 2003 Courses and Update Workshops now forming.
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:29:45 -0700

Some people's kids...

--
J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

JaR

"Clint Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would you like a screenshot of my Outlook Express?

Apology

A knee jerk reaction. Some of the folks other NG's I follow are fond of
bashing Outlook by declaiming their use of "real" newsreaders. (Agent,
Eudora, etc.) By the time I re-read your post and got the connotation
correctly, I had already punched send.

I have to remember that in this newgroup, of all places, there are folks who
post over the web. You would think that even a *potential* MCSE would know
how to use a freakin' newsreader.

My Bad

JaR

|{evin

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:10:50 -0700, "Ron Williams"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I wont blatantly advertise anymore, however if I were to:

You'd get ridiculed, spammed, hated, and killfiled.

|{evin

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:18:52 -0700, "Ron Williams"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Well, in mentioning the Windows 2003 update workshops, I
>really wasnt looking to make a sale. I actually was
>offering our workshop because I really see it being a
>good workshop that really delves into more technical
>hands on than usual classes. The 2210 course is 30 %
>lecture and 70% lab, which is unusual and at the same
>time better for the students. I was thinking of the
>interests of those who are MCSE 2000....to be candid, if
>I were going to really market and advertise on here, I
>would go all out, TRUUUST ME!!!!

4 letters for you D D O S.

>As far as whether or not Microsoft advertises.
>hehe..Microsoft advertises on everything in one way or
>another. For example: the upper left hand corner of the
>page you are on now: look in the "All Products" link.
>
>The defense rests on that one.

What page? I'm not on a page. This is usenet. I'm using a newsreader.
You've just demonstrated that you don't have a clue.

>But because it annoys a good few of you, I will refrain
>from advertising. And if it offended you, once again I
>apologize for it.

Not only does it annoy ALL of us, it's against Microsoft's guidlines
for the newsgroup and usenet etiquette in general.

Brendon Rogers

you tell him.

"|{evin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:10:50 -0700, "Ron Williams"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >I wont blatantly advertise anymore, however if I were to:
> >

> You'd get ridiculed, spammed, hated, and killfiled.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Ron Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:04f401c36128$e5e6a530$(E-Mail Removed)...
> No offense, but perhaps it is YOU who hasnt looked around
> here all that much NOT to notice that there is a product
> link in the upper right hand corner of this page.

Ron, Ron, Ron. You're digging your hole deeper and deeper. Your
left-handed apologies are worthless. I don't see a page, and I suspect most
people who read this newsgroup don't either. Most of us use a newsreader to
read news. Maybe you should take some of your own classes.

> Microsoft doesnt advertise? haha!! They are SUPPOSE TO
> ADVERTISE using any of their
> websites/newsgroups/newsletters/even coursewares and
> books.....and they DO advertise....and good for them!

Yes, good for them. Not good for you.

> So, if every BLUE MOON I mention a workshop I put
> together for the common interests of those who
> participate on these, I WILL mention it!!!!

Unless your workshop is free, and I seriously doubt that it is, I suggest
that you do not mention it.

> As far as
> anything else, I will (as a courtesy) not bombard you
> with NH advertising...

No need to advertise NH, you've already given us all a great impression of
them.

> not that I had posted as many as
> the idiot with the money making idea (yet i see of noone
> getting on him/her).

Him/her/it. Ever heard of spambots, Ron? Not a lot of point in responding
to them since they usually post EVERY MS newsgroup, and sometimes tens of
thousands of USENET newsgroups. They don't come back to read replies.

In case you haven't noticed, you're not getting a whole lot of support from
posters here. Maybe the lurkers are supporting you in e-mail, but I doubt
it. But please, go on fighting your windmills. I, for one, am amused.

--
Fris "Where's my popcorn?" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

ron, how can i obtain a discount at your establishment? i understand they
offer world class training at reasonable rates with a high pass rate, this
is remarkable! out of all the training facilities, i hear this is the most
up-to-date with the best instructors! sign me up!

consultant
(mr. consultant is a paid speaker)

news:10db01c36128$17b3eec0$(E-Mail Removed)...