Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE 2003 Courses and Update Workshops now forming.

MCSE 2003 Courses and Update Workshops now forming.

Ron Williams

Hey what's up to all of you!!!

New Horizons is now rolling out the MCSE 2003 classes!!
We are now scheduling for upgrade workshops as well as
the first core class (2274) for those of you who are
taking the entire MCSE 2003.

If you are in the Southern California area, go on ahead
and reply to this e-mail for more info. For the rest of
you, we have 280 locations worldwide. Visit
www.newhorizons.com for the location nearest you and get
at one of our friendly Account Executives.

I hope all of you are "slaying the beasts"!!

Regards,

Ron Williams
New Horizons CLC
858-880-2200 ext. 1211

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Ron Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:03ff01c36045$74f885c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey what's up to all of you!!!

You want us all to tell you what's up?

> New Horizons is now rolling out the MCSE 2003 classes!!
> We are now scheduling for upgrade workshops as well as
> the first core class (2274) for those of you who are
> taking the entire MCSE 2003.

They're free, right?

> If you are in the Southern California area, go on ahead
> and reply to this e-mail for more info. For the rest of
> you, we have 280 locations worldwide. Visit
> www.newhorizons.com for the location nearest you and get
> at one of our friendly Account Executives.

Are they all as friendly as you?

> I hope all of you are "slaying the beasts"!!

Yes, I play blademaster. Can I get certified in that, too?

> Regards,
>
> Ron Williams
> New Horizons CLC
> 858-880-2200 ext. 1211

Is that a toll-free number?

How big is your voice mail box?

--
Fris "Dang... busy again" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

ron, if you blatently attempt to get free advertising one more time, i'm
turning you into ms and you will be banned

"Ron Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:03ff01c36045$74f885c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey what's up to all of you!!!
>
> New Horizons is now rolling out the MCSE 2003 classes!!
> We are now scheduling for upgrade workshops as well as
> the first core class (2274) for those of you who are
> taking the entire MCSE 2003.
>
> If you are in the Southern California area, go on ahead
> and reply to this e-mail for more info. For the rest of
> you, we have 280 locations worldwide. Visit
> www.newhorizons.com for the location nearest you and get
> at one of our friendly Account Executives.
>
> I hope all of you are "slaying the beasts"!!
>
> Regards,
>
> Ron Williams
> New Horizons CLC
> 858-880-2200 ext. 1211

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ron, if you blatently attempt to get free advertising one more time, i'm
> turning you into ms and you will be banned

You're such a meany-head.

--
Fris "You don't EVER let me play with the spammers" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> ron, if you blatently attempt to get free advertising one more time, i'm
> turning you into ms and you will be banned

What do you expect? He's a freakin salesman. He's one step above a lawyer.

Ron Williams

I wont blatantly advertise anymore, however if I were to:

Why would Microsoft ban me? We are Microsoft's largest
IT Training Provider and a CTEC Center. Why would they
object to me reminding those of a simple update,
especially when many students have been asking: when the
2003 courses and exams will be available?"

But since it seems to annoy a few peeps on here, I'll
refrain from it? But the whole banning
thing...lol...that's just silly....

Good luck to you!

Maestro

The whole banning thing may not be as silly as you think.
Newsgroups are for the exchange of information between
people with similar interest. They *ARE NOT* intended to
be used for profit even if you are a Microsoft training
provider/CTEC. That is what's getting everyone here
upset. I don't know how much looking around you've done
here, but you may have noticed that Microsoft doesn't
advertise here and it's their newsgroup.

Ron Williams

Well, in mentioning the Windows 2003 update workshops, I
really wasnt looking to make a sale. I actually was
offering our workshop because I really see it being a
good workshop that really delves into more technical
hands on than usual classes. The 2210 course is 30 %
lecture and 70% lab, which is unusual and at the same
time better for the students. I was thinking of the
interests of those who are MCSE 2000....to be candid, if
I were going to really market and advertise on here, I
would go all out, TRUUUST ME!!!!

As far as whether or not Microsoft advertises.
hehe..Microsoft advertises on everything in one way or
another. For example: the upper left hand corner of the
page you are on now: look in the "All Products" link.

The defense rests on that one.

But because it annoys a good few of you, I will refrain
from advertising. And if it offended you, once again I
apologize for it.

Move On.

Ron Williams

No offense, but perhaps it is YOU who hasnt looked around
here all that much NOT to notice that there is a product
link in the upper right hand corner of this page.
Microsoft doesnt advertise? haha!! They are SUPPOSE TO
ADVERTISE using any of their
websites/newsgroups/newsletters/even coursewares and
books.....and they DO advertise....and good for them!
So, if every BLUE MOON I mention a workshop I put
together for the common interests of those who
participate on these, I WILL mention it!!!! As far as
anything else, I will (as a courtesy) not bombard you
with NH advertising...not that I had posted as many as
the idiot with the money making idea (yet i see of noone
getting on him/her).

Clint Kennedy

Hmmm, some of us actually use a newsreader as opposed to Microsoft's web
interface you numbnut.

news:04f401c36128$e5e6a530$(E-Mail Removed)...