Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > budget

budget

sgschut

wij willen graag een budget abonnement.
groeten sgschut

Aleckie59@aol.com

Zo waarom niet enkel tekent u in? Geen probleem.

Evan Platt

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:59:41 +0100, "sgschut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>wij willen graag een budget abonnement.
>groeten sgschut

Altavista says:

we want gladly greet a budget subscription sgschut

Toolman Tim

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:59:41 +0100, "sgschut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>wij willen graag een budget abonnement.
>>groeten sgschut

> Altavista says:
>
> we want gladly greet a budget subscription sgschut

Babelfish strikes again...

--
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still
can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Blinky the Shark

sgschut wrote:

> wij willen graag een budget abonnement.
> groeten sgschut

cage in resemble on pelham a harmonica but cutover it's bop see
dodson! bylaw, anabel on value it's counselor the insensible see
manhood a frill! controvertible on armistice on d's see plugging
it's tan a draft

--
Blinky T. "it's from a piece of spam" Shark
Killing all Google Groups posts.

Toolman Tim

In news:Xns97188F532344bnooz@130.133.1.4,
Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
> sgschut wrote:
>
>> wij willen graag een budget abonnement.
>> groeten sgschut

> cage in resemble on pelham a harmonica but cutover it's bop see
> dodson! bylaw, anabel on value it's counselor the insensible see
> manhood a frill! controvertible on armistice on d's see plugging
> it's tan a draft

Wow! You're making more sense all the time. That Windows box must be
helping...

--
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

SgtMinor

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:59:41 +0100, "sgschut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>wij willen graag een budget abonnement.
>>groeten sgschut

> Altavista says:
>
> we want gladly greet a budget subscription sgschut

It came close. Mr/Mrs/Ms Schut stated: "we would very much like a
budget subscription."

Other than the fact that the word "helpdesk" has become integrated into
the Dutch language, I can't figure out why so many Netherlanders stumble
into 24HSHD when they're trying to send an email to their ISP.

Blinky the Shark

Toolman Tim wrote:

> In news:Xns97188F532344bnooz@130.133.1.4,
> Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
>> sgschut wrote:
>>
>>> wij willen graag een budget abonnement. groeten sgschut

>> cage in resemble on pelham a harmonica but cutover it's bop see
>> dodson! bylaw, anabel on value it's counselor the insensible
>> see manhood a frill! controvertible on armistice on d's see
>> plugging it's tan a draft

> Wow! You're making more sense all the time. That Windows box
> must be helping...

<AOL> me to he he lol </AOL>

--
Blinky

SgtMinor wrote:

> Evan Platt wrote:
>> On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:59:41 +0100, "sgschut" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>wij willen graag een budget abonnement. groeten sgschut

>> Altavista says:
>>
>> we want gladly greet a budget subscription sgschut

> It came close. Mr/Mrs/Ms Schut stated: "we would very much like
> a budget subscription."
>
> Other than the fact that the word "helpdesk" has become
> integrated into the Dutch language, I can't figure out why so
> many Netherlanders stumble into 24HSHD when they're trying to
> send an email to their ISP.

They're emulating all the Brits that do that.

--
Blinky
Killing all Google Groups posts.
http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

clot

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> SgtMinor wrote:
>
>> Evan Platt wrote:

>>> Altavista says:
>>>
>>> we want gladly greet a budget subscription sgschut

>> It came close. Mr/Mrs/Ms Schut stated: "we would very much like
>> a budget subscription."
>>
>> Other than the fact that the word "helpdesk" has become
>> integrated into the Dutch language, I can't figure out why so
>> many Netherlanders stumble into 24HSHD when they're trying to
>> send an email to their ISP.

> They're emulating all the Brits that do that.

Good heavens, Sir! What are you insinuating?

How's the fishing?