Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > printing entire web-sites

printing entire web-sites

Sefani

hello,

does anyone know of a utility that can print entire websites?
i'm willing to pay if it's a decent app; good if it has some options or
control over what is printed (ie, omit graphics, etc)

thanks for any help.

JMuelver

On Mar 4, 5:16 pm, "Sefani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hello,
>
> does anyone know of a utility that can print entire websites?
> i'm willing to pay if it's a decent app; good if it has some options or
> control over what is printed (ie, omit graphics, etc)
>
> thanks for any help.

Take a look at MSIE's built-in printing facility. If you print a main
page with a table of contents, you can specify that the linked pages
be printed as well -- in the sequence of their appearance in the TOC.
I've used it that way for printing tutorials and other online
reference docs.

---- Jerry