Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > OT: Exam Insurance Date Extended

OT: Exam Insurance Date Extended

Michael D. Alligood

Apologies I meant to multi-post this.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Visit my blog for details.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

Chris Lehr

Has anyone actually got insurance to work?

The people in our local New Horizons didnt know how to make that happen.
And of course, the link for the insurance has never worked for me either:

http://www.newhorizons.com/content/e.../courses0.aspx

An unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The site administrator has been notified and the error will be corrected as
soon as possible.

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Apologies I meant to multi-post this.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Visit my blog for details.
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood
>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>
>> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

TBone

And on the eigth day "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> did
cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> Apologies I meant to multi-post this.

So you did, but why take people to your site, when all they need is the MS
link? Other than to generate traffic on your site?

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...e/default.mspx

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhc2VyIFNjb3R0LCBNQ1A=?=

Is this actually extended or is it a new offer?? If they have extended the
offer MS should atleast ensure that people who took up the offer the first
time aroung have actually got their subscription.
--
I''''m Running the London Marathon in April 2007 for The Childrens Trust.

Please sponsor me at http://www.justgiving.com/fraserscott

"TBone" wrote:

> And on the eigth day "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> did
> cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:
>
> > Apologies I meant to multi-post this.

> So you did, but why take people to your site, when all they need is the MS
> link? Other than to generate traffic on your site?
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...e/default.mspx
>
> -------
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

Jonathan Roberts

Fraser Scott wrote:
> Is this actually extended or is it a new offer?? If they have extended the
> offer MS should atleast ensure that people who took up the offer the first
> time aroung have actually got their subscription.

They are calling it extended. Not sure what the difference between
extended and a new similar offer would be though. Unfortunately, some
people from the first promotion are still waiting. This program has
been managed poorly from the beginning. Hopefully, they will get it
right soon if they intend on continuing it.

Red Swingline Stapler

Chris Lehr wrote:
> Has anyone actually got insurance to work?
>
> The people in our local New Horizons didnt know how to make that happen.
> And of course, the link for the insurance has never worked for me either:
>
> http://www.newhorizons.com/content/e.../courses0.aspx
>
> An unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.
> The site administrator has been notified and the error will be corrected as
> soon as possible.

> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Apologies I meant to multi-post this.
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood
>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>
>> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
>>

>> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Visit my blog for details.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Michael D. Alligood
>>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>>
>>> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

I find it odd that in my state there are only 3 testing centers that the
microsoft site says is offering this, and 2 of them are 100 miles away,
the third is about 30 miles away. This considering there are dozens of
pearson vue and prometric testing centers within 10 miles of here.

catwalker63

Red Swingline Stapler piffled away vaguely:

> I find it odd that in my state there are only 3 testing centers that the
> microsoft site says is offering this, and 2 of them are 100 miles away,
> the third is about 30 miles away. This considering there are dozens of
> pearson vue and prometric testing centers within 10 miles of here.

Yes, they are out to get you. Watch out for men in plain black suits
with RayBans and black helicopters flying over your house.

--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Yes, they are out to get you. Watch out for men in plain black suits
> with RayBans and black helicopters flying over your house.

....and Pugs named Frank!

Red Swingline Stapler

BD[MCNGP] wrote:

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Yes, they are out to get you. Watch out for men in plain black suits
>> with RayBans and black helicopters flying over your house.
>>

> ...and Pugs named Frank!

Hmm, is Bill the king of the "shadow government" that monitor's our
thoughts and testing facilities?

Jonathan Roberts

Red Swingline Stapler wrote:
> I find it odd that in my state there are only 3 testing centers that the
> microsoft site says is offering this, and 2 of them are 100 miles away,
> the third is about 30 miles away. This considering there are dozens of
> pearson vue and prometric testing centers within 10 miles of here.

It is a voluntary program and many centers (from what I was told anyway)
did not elect to participate. However, you don't need to buy from one
in your state. For example, there is a center in Alabama who was more
than happy to sell me a voucher and I am in Louisiana. I ended up
buying mine from an online outfit based in, I think, Michigan. Worked
out fine for me but your mileage may vary..