Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Freeserve arent interested

Freeserve arent interested

richardbardsley

Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They can sing
for their money.

Gordon

"richardbardsley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
> BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They
> can sing for their money.

AOL are WORSE THAN FREESERVE! You've now signed up to a "content provider"
that will get you in all SORTS of trouble! And even they won't protect you
from a drive-by install of malware!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Out of the frying pan into the fire is an appropriate phrase I think!

get yourself a PROPER isp.

TNKEV

richardbardsley wrote:
> "Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "richardbardsley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>>> Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
>>> BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They
>>> can sing for their money.

>> AOL are WORSE THAN FREESERVE! You've now signed up to a "content

provider"
>> that will get you in all SORTS of trouble! And even they won't

protect you
>> from a drive-by install of malware!
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>> Out of the frying pan into the fire is an appropriate phrase I

think!

>> get yourself a PROPER isp.
>>

> AOL are a well respected,well established ISP that are known for

their
> customer support.
> Ive had plenty of recommendations from friends, so I suspect you are

talking
> out of your arse.

It gets better every day!

AOL..............BWAHAHAHAHAAA!

WELL RESPECTED........?!?........BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!

this guy has got to be a troll.

--
http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=rftg
B-N-Ps, no B no Ps,no spam, trades,post,chat

richardbardsley

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "richardbardsley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>> Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
>> BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They
>> can sing for their money.

> AOL are WORSE THAN FREESERVE! You've now signed up to a "content provider"
> that will get you in all SORTS of trouble! And even they won't protect you
> from a drive-by install of malware!
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> Out of the frying pan into the fire is an appropriate phrase I think!
>
> get yourself a PROPER isp.

AOL are a well respected,well established ISP that are known for their
customer support.
Ive had plenty of recommendations from friends, so I suspect you are talking
out of your arse.

Gordon

"richardbardsley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> "Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "richardbardsley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>>> Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
>>> BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They
>>> can sing for their money.

>> AOL are WORSE THAN FREESERVE! You've now signed up to a "content
>> provider" that will get you in all SORTS of trouble! And even they
>> won't protect you from a drive-by install of malware!
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>> Out of the frying pan into the fire is an appropriate phrase I think!
>>
>> get yourself a PROPER isp.
>>

> AOL are a well respected,well established ISP that are known for their
> customer support.
> Ive had plenty of recommendations from friends, so I suspect you are
> talking out of your arse.

No not at all. Once you get the AOL crapware installed on your machine, you
will have the devil's own job to get it off. It invades EVERY corner of your
PC. Some people lump it in with spyware and malware, it's that bad and
invasive.
If your "friends" have recommended it, are they all like you?

Don't touch it with a barge pole, unless you want to be a slave to AOL for
the rest of your compuring career.

Gordon

> Don't touch it with a barge pole, unless you want to be a slave to
> AOL for the rest of your compuring career.

Oops - too late I see......

RIP.......

The Wanderer

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:07:36 -0000, richardbardsley wrote:

> Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
> BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They can sing
> for their money.

Then I hope you'll be very happy with them.

He who argues with a fool risks confusing the onlookers as to who is the
bigger fool.......

--
the dot wanderer at tesco dot net

richardbardsley

"richardbardsley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
> BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They can
> sing for their money.

Can anyone recommend another phone company other than BT.

old jon

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> Don't touch it with a barge pole, unless you want to be a slave to
>> AOL for the rest of your compuring career.

> Oops - too late I see......
>
> RIP.......

It`s OK Gordon, you`re nearly right. He`s in the puree up to his nostrils.
AO`ell.

Flying Rat

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, richardbardsley says...

> "Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "richardbardsley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)
> >> Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
> >> BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They
> >> can sing for their money.

> > AOL are WORSE THAN FREESERVE! You've now signed up to a "content provider"
> > that will get you in all SORTS of trouble! And even they won't protect you
> > from a drive-by install of malware!
> >
> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> >
> > Out of the frying pan into the fire is an appropriate phrase I think!
> >
> > get yourself a PROPER isp.
> >

> AOL are a well respected,well established ISP that are known for their
> customer support.
> Ive had plenty of recommendations from friends, so I suspect you are talking
> out of your arse.

we don't suspect any longer, you just proved you talk out of yours

****tard

FR