Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Can you take 70-219 before 70-217?

Can you take 70-219 before 70-217?

kingkuru

I got the MCSE book for 70-219 and it mentioned that a
prerequisite for the test is passing 70-217, but I can't
find anything about prerequisites on the microsoft site.
Is this true, or can I take 70-219 before 70-217? In
case you're wondering, it's for a potential job. I will
be showing that I can quickly get MCSE certified (by
passing one of the harder exams with a couple of weeks of
study). This is their choice, not mine. So can someone
answer my original question? Thanks.

Tom Helms

You can take the test in any order you'd like. Unless you've passed the
70-240 test when it was being offered, you're still going to need to pass
70-217 in order to achieve the MCSE 2000 cert.

--
Tom Helms

newsgroup purposes only."

"kingkuru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:007601c35efa$8f619d80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I got the MCSE book for 70-219 and it mentioned that a
> prerequisite for the test is passing 70-217, but I can't
> find anything about prerequisites on the microsoft site.
> Is this true, or can I take 70-219 before 70-217? In
> case you're wondering, it's for a potential job. I will
> be showing that I can quickly get MCSE certified (by
> passing one of the harder exams with a couple of weeks of
> study). This is their choice, not mine. So can someone
> answer my original question? Thanks.

Marko

If it is hard you want, do 216 or 218. Both are
challenging and you need to know a lot about Windows and
networking and security and adminidtration and...you get
the idea.

Added bonus: both work as core for MCSA (and meeting MCSE
requirements)

Kendal Emery

You completely ignored his statement that he doesn't get a choice, and
bombarded him with your own advice, and then don't even answer the question
he asked.......

How Lame!

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
"Marko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:043f01c35f4c$77b5eb30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> If it is hard you want, do 216 or 218. Both are
> challenging and you need to know a lot about Windows and
> networking and security and adminidtration and...you get
> the idea.
>
> Added bonus: both work as core for MCSA (and meeting MCSE
> requirements)

Kendal Emery

I stand by my statement.......

1. If you intended to add to the advice, why didn't you state that ie,
ther two posts laready answered this, but here is my advice" or some such,
or make it a response to one of the posts

2. If he states he has to take this exam, why tell him to take another exam
instead? Makes no sense.

3 If you really want a flame war, go ahead, I wear asbestos panties.

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me
"Marko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:076901c3608f$1783f6a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >You completely ignored his statement that he doesn't get

> a choice, and
>
> No I didn't. Have a look at the timestamps of the
> which said pretty much what I would have said. Why repeat
> a good answer?
>

> >bombarded him with your own advice,

> I would hardly say two sentences constituted bombardment
> of anything
>
> and then don't even answer the question
> >he asked.......

> This repeats the first thing you said. The question was
> already answered in the previous two posts from Tom and
> Japes. Have a look at the timestamps of the previous
> messages. I posted mine after the other two which said
> pretty much what I would have said. Why repeat a good
> answer?
>
> See how annoying repeating something can be?
>
> Now KenDoll - why not launch into another lame flame?

Jtyc

> 3 If you really want a flame war, go ahead, I wear asbestos panties.

Yeah but are they crotchless?

Kendal Emery

Wouldn't crotchless asbestos panties kind of defeat the purpose?

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > 3 If you really want a flame war, go ahead, I wear asbestos panties.

> Yeah but are they crotchless?

Jtyc

> Wouldn't crotchless asbestos panties kind of defeat the purpose?

hmm...good point.

Jtyc

> I don't like when you so readily give in. It makes me
> uncomfortable. Please refrain.

I'm offended that you're uncomfortable, please refrain from being so
sensitive in the future.

Thank you.