Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Yahoo email spell check quirky? highlight incorrect

Yahoo email spell check quirky? highlight incorrect

pattyjamas@hotmail.com

Anyone notice that with the new Yahoo spell check that it lists the
word to correct but highlights different words? Strange. I like that
you can edit the text while spell checking but the highlighting needs
to be fixed.

Thanks,
Patty

Dexter

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
(E-Mail Removed) om:
> Anyone notice that with the new Yahoo spell check that it lists the
> word to correct but highlights different words? Strange. I like that
> you can edit the text while spell checking but the highlighting needs
> to be fixed.
>
> Thanks,
> Patty

That's QWERTY, you n00b.

Try 'Dvozak' instead.

--
.... psychosomatic

pattyjamas@hotmail.com

Nice reply-so very informative. You kiss other men and farm animals
with that mouth.
"Not that there is anything wrong with that"

Oh sorry. That was rude.
Patty

pattyjamas@hotmail.com

What symphony of Dvozak?

Dexter

(E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
(E-Mail Removed) om:
> Nice reply-so very informative. You kiss other men and farm animals
> with that mouth.
> "Not that there is anything wrong with that"
>
> Oh sorry. That was rude.
> Patty

Did you forget to take your meds again, Paddy?

--
.... psychosomatic

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
(E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
> Nice reply-so very informative. You kiss other men and farm animals
> with that mouth.
> "Not that there is anything wrong with that"
>
> Oh sorry. That was rude.
> Patty

And neither one of you can spell Dvorak.

--
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
(E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
> Anyone notice that with the new Yahoo spell check that it lists the
> word to correct but highlights different words? Strange. I like that
> you can edit the text while spell checking but the highlighting needs
> to be fixed.
>
> Thanks,
> Patty

Don'tcha think you oughta be telling YAHOO about this, not posting your
idiocy to Usenet?

--
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Dexter

Toolman Tim (E-Mail Removed)lid, wrote in message
Zvgf.45536$(E-Mail Removed):
> In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
> (E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
>> Nice reply-so very informative. You kiss other men and farm animals
>> with that mouth.
>> "Not that there is anything wrong with that"
>>
>> Oh sorry. That was rude.
>> Patty

> And neither one of you can spell Dvorak.

So much for your assumption riddled pointy head, eh. I knew what I meant,
that's why I posted what I posted. Care to provide an apology?

--
.... psychosomatic

Re: Yahoo spell check no longer working with Firefox Marcia R.spamlessinlasvegas@cox.net Firefox 1 11-07-2005 03:13 AM
how to install the spell check? c0smic Firefox 6 10-14-2003 05:12 AM
Spell Check in Email? Axl Firefox 3 08-17-2003 10:45 PM
Yahoo spell check button geopelia Computer Support 3 08-13-2003 12:11 PM
Spell Check for 1.5a link himm67(nospam) Firefox 0 07-08-2003 02:21 AM

Advertisments