Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Create moving 'black bar' in video?

Create moving 'black bar' in video?

JimZ

I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to submit to a
Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is the best software to use
to create a moving black bar or mosiac to cover her face with? TIA

old jon

"JimZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to submit to a
> Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is the best software to
> use
> to create a moving black bar or mosiac to cover her face with? TIA

You should have video`d them with a black bag over her head <g>.

bigjon

old jon decided to add:

> "JimZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to submit to a
>> Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is the best software to
>> use
>> to create a moving black bar or mosiac to cover her face with? TIA
>>

> You should have video`d them with a black bag over her head <g>.

You beat me to it LOL

why?

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:58:45 -0600, JimZ wrote:

>I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to submit to a
>Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is the best software to use
>to create a moving black bar or mosiac to cover her face with? TIA

Finger in front of the lens, allows for dynamic adjustment of the
section to block.

Try 1 or 2 or so of the many

rec.video
or
alt.video
newsgroups.

Me

PeteZahut

"JimZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to submit to a
> Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is the best software to
> use
> to create a moving black bar or mosiac to cover her face with? TIA

Send them to me, I'll do it free of charge.
Pete

Plato

JimZ wrote:

> I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to submit to a
> Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is the best software to use
> to create a moving black bar or mosiac to cover her face with? TIA

It depends on the video. Post a link to it and then we can tell you the
best way.

Dave Lear

"JimZ" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)

> I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to
> submit to a Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is
> the best software to use to create a moving black bar or
> mosiac to cover her face with? TIA

Post a link to the video... hell, it's not like I know her or anything.