Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Playing MPG files

Playing MPG files

dave@hotmail.com

Hi,
There are some MPG files that don't play for me using Windows Media.

Is there something i need to download ?

dave@hotmail.com

G-Spot says it is MPEG2 ... and I had Elecard to play it but now all i get
is the movie with a flashing symbol and messages

Tony

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> There are some MPG files that don't play for me using Windows Media.
>
> Is there something i need to download ?

VLC is good free from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Trax

|>Hi,
|>There are some MPG files that don't play for me using Windows Media.
|>
|>Is there something i need to download ?

Irfanview works for me
http://www.irfanview.com/

--