Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ticketing on cell

ticketing on cell

ee000

is ticketing is possible on cell means selling and buying of e-ticket
on cell

Mitch

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
ee000 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> is ticketing is possible on cell means selling and buying of e-ticket
> on cell

I take this to mean:
"Is it possible to purchase a ticket through my cell phone?"

Of course -- when someone offers it that way.
I have no idea what kind of ticket you mean here, but Japan has tried
many such uses out already; vending machines that charge your cell
phone account are common.