Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lotus smartsuite 97

Lotus smartsuite 97

Fred

Anybody know if Lotus Smartsuite 97 works with Windows Xp Home?
Have tried searching the Microsoft compatabilty site.

Richard

news:dln53b$cht$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...

--
Richard Woollacott
Please look at http://www.sri-lanka.org.uk

why?

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:16:44 +0000 (UTC), Fred wrote:

>Anybody know if Lotus Smartsuite 97 works with Windows Xp Home?
>Have tried searching the Microsoft compatabilty site.

It wouldn't be IBM would it?

You didn't miss this?

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/lotus/
Check the A-Z product listings and support.

Flash: Using Lotus SmartSuite with Microsoft Windows XP
Flash (Alert)

Abstract
A knowledge collection about using Lotus SmartSuite with the Microsoft
Windows XP operating system is now available.

Content
This focused compilation of documents includes information about
planning your upgrade to the latest version of Lotus SmartSuite, as well
as documents to help troubleshoot known issues. For more information,
refer to the document titled "Knowledge Collection: Using Lotus
SmartSuite with Microsoft Windows XP" (#7006485).

You check the Lotus Software site , read the details yourself about
which versions the article reders to.

Me

Gordon Burgess-Parker

Fred wrote:
> Anybody know if Lotus Smartsuite 97 works with Windows Xp Home?
> Have tried searching the Microsoft compatabilty site.

Millenium Smartsuite certainly does, with the exception of Approach.
There's a known (unfixed) compatability issue.

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Reply address is a spamtrap

Smartsuite converter Lafunga Computer Support 13 09-05-2010 03:14 PM
Lotus Notes inotes/webmail Ron P Firefox 1 08-31-2007 03:41 PM
C# 2.0 (Lotus Notes 6 & 7) Create mail document in draft folder for Lotus Notes SteveM ASP .Net 5 08-28-2007 04:16 PM
Lotus Domino error Ron P Firefox 1 12-22-2004 12:09 AM
Lotus Smartsuite Problem - Win 98SE jcms69 Computer Support 3 05-05-2004 05:12 PM

Advertisments