Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Scheduled task?

Scheduled task?

Kenny

Copied from a post by aligator1437 in: news:microsoft.public.windowsxp.basic
"I keep getting an error when I try to schedule a task such as dick cleaning
and computer back-up."

--
Kenny Cargill

gangle

"Kenny" wrote
> Copied from a post by aligator1437 in: news:microsoft.public.windowsxp.basic
> "I keep getting an error when I try to schedule a task
> such as dick cleaning and computer back-up."

The error message is trying to tell you that you
cannot clean your dick with a computer.

John Holmes

gangle blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "Kenny" wrote
>> Copied from a post by aligator1437 in:
>> news:microsoft.public.windowsxp.basic "I keep getting an error when I
>> try to schedule a task such as dick cleaning and computer back-up."

> The error message is trying to tell you that you
> cannot clean your dick with a computer.

True. But you /can/ clean a computer with your dick.

--
Your mother was an unhealthy clod who wore a PVC maid's outfit in septic
tanks.

The Old Sourdough

John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> gangle blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> "Kenny" wrote
>>> Copied from a post by aligator1437 in:
>>> news:microsoft.public.windowsxp.basic "I keep getting an error when I
>>> try to schedule a task such as dick cleaning and computer back-up."

>> The error message is trying to tell you that you
>> cannot clean your dick with a computer.
>>

> True. But you /can/ clean a computer with your dick.

Just don't get your dick caught in a fan if the computer is powered up....

--
The Old Sourdough
A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-

The Old Sourdough

gangle quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "Kenny" wrote
>> Copied from a post by aligator1437 in:
>> news:microsoft.public.windowsxp.basic "I keep getting an error when I
>> try to schedule a task such as dick cleaning and computer back-up."

> The error message is trying to tell you that you
> cannot clean your dick with a computer.

No, but you could, with the proper hardware interface, use task manager to
schedule a dick cleaning. Or use a PIM to notify you when a scheduled dick
cleaning is imminent.

--
The Old Sourdough
In the future, everyone will speak one language, but nobody will speak it

John Holmes

The Old Sourdough blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> gangle blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>>> "Kenny" wrote
>>>
>>> The error message is trying to tell you that you
>>> cannot clean your dick with a computer.
>>>

>> True. But you /can/ clean a computer with your dick.
>>

> Just don't get your dick caught in a fan if the computer is powered
> up....

I'm deeply sorry, as I should have mentioned that. Turn power off
/before/ you start cleaning a computer with your dick.

--
Your mother was an immense actress who talked with the animals in a
number 42 bus.

The Old Sourdough

John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> The Old Sourdough blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>>> gangle blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> True. But you /can/ clean a computer with your dick.
>>>

>> Just don't get your dick caught in a fan if the computer is powered
>> up....
>>

> I'm deeply sorry, as I should have mentioned that. Turn power off
> /before/ you start cleaning a computer with your dick.

I just thought I'd mention that bit because there are some individuals who
wouldn't think of that part. As in:

"I put a new video card in my computer and there was a loud pop and now my
computer won't boot. What could be the problem?"

"Did you turn it off and unplug it?"

"No. Should I have?"

If you know what I mean....

--
The Old Sourdough
A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-
Helen Keller

John Holmes

The Old Sourdough blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> The Old Sourdough blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>>> John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in
>>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> Just don't get your dick caught in a fan if the computer is powered
>>> up....
>>>

>> I'm deeply sorry, as I should have mentioned that. Turn power off
>> /before/ you start cleaning a computer with your dick.
>>

> I just thought I'd mention that bit because there are some individuals
> who wouldn't think of that part. As in:
>
> "I put a new video card in my computer and there was a loud pop and
> now my
> computer won't boot. What could be the problem?"
>
> "Did you turn it off and unplug it?"
>
> "No. Should I have?"
>
> If you know what I mean....

<customer>
I'm having problems loggin in to my user account. I cannot "see" my files
anymore..

<me>
Well, just contact the administrator, he'll sort it out for you.

<customer, after 1 minute of silence>
Errrm, I /am/ the administrator?

<me spilling a cup of coffee on the keyboard>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

--
Your mother was an over-stuffed sumo wrestler who ate worms in seedy
pick-up joints.

The Old Sourdough

John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

snip

> <customer>
> I'm having problems loggin in to my user account. I cannot "see" my files
> anymore..
>
> <me>
> Well, just contact the administrator, he'll sort it out for you.
>
> <customer, after 1 minute of silence>
> Errrm, I /am/ the administrator?
>
> <me spilling a cup of coffee on the keyboard>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Snork....

--
The Old Sourdough
A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-
Helen Keller

woo

> "Kenny" wrote
> > Copied from a post by aligator1437 in: news:microsoft.public.windowsxp.basic
> > "I keep getting an error when I try to schedule a task
> > such as dick cleaning and computer back-up."

> The error message is trying to tell you that you
> cannot clean your dick with a computer.

Dick wipes, California roll sized dick rolls and other Japanese higenic
accessories are available in the Japanese search engine. In order to
buy them, you need to learn to type in Japanese.

Mr. Woo