Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > system mechanic:

system mechanic:

*x@y*

Dear Friends,

If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale is
Final as described below here.

Thanks ?x@y?

Response from XXXXX on 11/17/2005

Dear xxxx

We offer all of our software products as free 30-day fully functional evaluation downloads to
customers. This gives customers the opportunity to install and use our products free for 30 days in
order to make sure the software is what the customer expects and to ensure it will work on their
machine before committing to a purchase.

During the purchase process, before clicking to finalize your purchase online, it is explained
on the right side of the Review Your Order webpage:

"Please note that all software sales are final. If you are unsure about your purchase in any
way, please feel free to email our sales department or take advantage of our free 30-day fully
functional trials."

We are willing to help you resolve your issue by whatever means necessary but there will not
be any refund issued for the software. If you are having technical issues with the software, please
contact our Technical Support Department at 323-257-8886.

Thank you for your time and patience. If you have any further questions, suggestions, or
comments about any of our products, don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

_________________________________
iolo Support Team
iolo technologies, LLC

Plato

*x@y* wrote:

> If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
> Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale is
> Final as described below here.

It all depends on how demanding you are.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

*x@y*

"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
> *x@y* wrote:
>>
>> If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
>> Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale is
>> Final as described below here.

> It all depends on how demanding you are.

On freebies my demand is exactly the $ amount I paid.
On bought Items my demand is fair,
they should perfom exactly as advertised, without messing up.

At the present there are no freebies in my Computer.

Cheers ☺x@y☺

> http://www.bootdisk.com/

dadiOH

*x@y* wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
> Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale
> is
> Final as described below here.

<snip developer reply>

So take it back to the store where you bought it.

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Dan Evans

"*x@y*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bfxff.1019$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Dear Friends,
>
> If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
> Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale is
> Final as described below here.

Which part of the "you can try it for free for 30 days" confused you?

Dan

*x@y*

"dadiOH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> *x@y* wrote:
>> Dear Friends,
>>
>> If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
>> Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale
>> is
>> Final as described below here.

> <snip developer reply>
>
> So take it back to the store where you bought it.

Hello dadiOH,

Yes this is my last option, did not get around to go back to the Store yet.

I am not sure, but almost positive that the Store policy is that
if the program won't load into the computer, or something wrong with
the CD then they will replace It, the Store won't warranty the performance
of the program. No refund on Software.

Thanks for Your Suggestion, ☺x@y☺

*x@y*

< snipped by Dan> See the original Post in this thread! Thanks x@y

> Which part of the "you can try it for free for 30 days" confused you?

Hello Dan,

No part confused me,

the 30 days trial is if we download the program from their Server,
I think they have two options, one just buy and download,
option two we can download the trial copy free for 30 days.

"As mentioned on my original Post I bought a CD in the Store"

I have set my standards, in the future where possible I will try the programs
for whatever lenght of time the Sofware Co. allows, then if it is compatible with
the computer System I will go ahead & buy.
Or use free Software like a lot of People are doing, no freebies in my
Computer yet I have hard time to make the paid ones work.

Thanks for Your Reply, ☺x@y☺

> Dan

> .................................................. ..............

> -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

Dan Evans

"*x@y*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:KmRff.5522$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have set my standards, in the future where possible I will try the
> programs
> for whatever lenght of time the Sofware Co. allows, then if it is
> compatible with
> the computer System I will go ahead & buy.

Best way to do it, and that's why they offer the trial versions.

Dan

Gregg

"*x@y*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:KmRff.5522$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Dan Evans" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message..
>>

>> "*x@y*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:bfxff.1019$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> Dear Friends,
>>>
>>> If You buy system mechanic from Your local Store, and does not work on
>>> Your Computer as did not work on mine,You are out of Luck, the Sale is
>>> Final as described below here.

> < snipped by Dan> See the original Post in this thread! Thanks x@y
>

>> Which part of the "you can try it for free for 30 days" confused you?

> Hello Dan,
>
> No part confused me,
>
> the 30 days trial is if we download the program from their Server,
> I think they have two options, one just buy and download,
> option two we can download the trial copy free for 30 days.
>
> "As mentioned on my original Post I bought a CD in the Store"
>
> I have set my standards, in the future where possible I will try the
> programs
> for whatever lenght of time the Sofware Co. allows, then if it is
> compatible with
> the computer System I will go ahead & buy.
> Or use free Software like a lot of People are doing, no freebies in my
> Computer yet I have hard time to make the paid ones work.
>
> Thanks for Your Reply, ?x@y?
>
>> Dan

One might want to be careful and make sure that they keep a disc or
installation file for their current paid version if they decide to pay for
it. If they upgrade using a trial at a later date, the current program is
deleted during installation. If one decides they prefer to go back to the
older version they will have difficulty finding it if they don't keep the
installation file.

Gregg

*x@y*

"Gregg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "*x@y*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:KmRff.5522$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> < snipped by Dan> See the original Post in this thread! Thanks x@y
>>

>>> Which part of the "you can try it for free for 30 days" confused you?

>> Hello Dan,
>>
>> No part confused me,
>>
>> the 30 days trial is if we download the program from their Server,
>> I think they have two options, one just buy and download,
>> option two we can download the trial copy free for 30 days.
>>
>> "As mentioned on my original Post I bought a CD in the Store"
>>
>> I have set my standards, in the future where possible I will try the programs
>> for whatever lenght of time the Sofware Co. allows, then if it is compatible with
>> the computer System I will go ahead & buy.
>> Or use free Software like a lot of People are doing, no freebies in my
>> Computer yet I have hard time to make the paid ones work.
>>
>> Thanks for Your Reply, ?x@y?
>>
>>> Dan

> One might want to be careful and make sure that they keep a disc or installation file for their
> current paid version if they decide to pay for it. If they upgrade using a trial at a later date,
> the current program is deleted during installation. If one decides they prefer to go back to the
> older version they will have difficulty finding it if they don't keep the installation file.
>
> Gregg

Hello Gregg,

Thanks for Your Advice,
I do keep all the CD's of the Programs that are active in my Computer,
except for one, I do not have to buy a toaster
for my coffee Cup this Christmas.

Cheers ☺x@y☺