Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: my status

Re: my status

Politician Spock

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:04ac01c35d21$90203680$(E-Mail Removed)...
> i must say, i am an englishman and bloody proud! sometimes
> i dress up as a colonial too! god save the queen!

You obviously don't know billyw if you think he is an englishman.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

Tamus The First

I agree, he's always proclaimed to be Scots.
"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:04ac01c35d21$90203680$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i must say, i am an englishman and bloody proud! sometimes
> > i dress up as a colonial too! god save the queen!

> You obviously don't know billyw if you think he is an englishman.
>
> --
> Politician Spock
> MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> © 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

billyw

ah one of our avid readers has noticed the difference

"Tamus The First" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:KSMYa.2950$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I agree, he's always proclaimed to be Scots.
> "Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:04ac01c35d21$90203680$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > i must say, i am an englishman and bloody proud! sometimes
> > > i dress up as a colonial too! god save the queen!

> > You obviously don't know billyw if you think he is an englishman.
> >
> > --
> > Politician Spock
> > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> rights.
> > You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> > understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> > living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> > © 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ah one of our avid readers has noticed the difference

Okay, so you're telling us the Scots part, which everyone knew, and you're
not refuting the colonial dress-up thing?

--
Fris "So do you dress up as a male or female colonial?" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Keyboard Cowboy

I thought he was Irish... lol

He kept telling me he wanted to put another shaped
marshmellow in my to take my luckycharms!!!

billyw

erm no... but looks a lovely cape

news:(E-Mail Removed)...