Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE

Jtyc

> this is looking like a good scenario..
>
> think we could move france and belgium over beside china and just really
> clean up the place

Well... The population in France is well on it's way to being Muslim. We
could just claim them as a terrorist state and rid ourselves of them.

Politician Spock

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > this is looking like a good scenario..
> >
> > think we could move france and belgium over beside china and just really
> > clean up the place

> Well... The population in France is well on it's way to being Muslim. We
> could just claim them as a terrorist state and rid ourselves of them.

Why is it the Muslim religion spreads so quickly in countries known for
having a high population of rude people?

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

billyw

shouldn't boston be the new mecca then??

news:e0QV%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Why is it the Muslim religion spreads so quickly in countries known for
> > having a high population of rude people?

> Shouldn't it be rampant in New York city than? I know California would be
> all muslim if that were the case.

Politician Spock

news:e0QV%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Why is it the Muslim religion spreads so quickly in countries known for
> > having a high population of rude people?

> Shouldn't it be rampant in New York city than? I know California would be
> all muslim if that were the case.

What do you think the fastest growing religion in the US currently is?

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> What do you think the fastest growing religion in the US currently is?

Selfcenterism.

billyw

that reply..

what can i say..
a work of art

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > What do you think the fastest growing religion in the US currently is?

> Selfcenterism.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> What do you think the fastest growing religion in the US currently is?

Frisbeetarianism

http://www.el-cyco.com/index3.html

--
Fris "Reverend" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

JaR

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > What do you think the fastest growing religion in the US currently is?

> Selfcenterism.

Unemploymentism

J.R. Jones

Jtyc

> Frisbeetarianism
>
> http://www.el-cyco.com/index3.html

If I join, do I have to tithe?

Jtyc

> that reply..
>
> what can i say..
> a work of art

Thanks! That means a lot to me coming from the number 1 poster of the
group.