Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I have phoned BT

I have phoned BT

gangle

Did you put a turd in my computer?

"pcbutts1" wrote
> I told you already, it was not them, it was me I did it.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

gangle wrote:
> Did you put a turd in my computer?

I'm missing a turd, what's it look like?
--
And no, it didn't have any sticks stuck in it to make it look like a bird.

pcbutts1

maybe....Mabel

"gangle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did you put a turd in my computer?
>
> "pcbutts1" wrote
>> I told you already, it was not them, it was me I did it.

pcbutts1

Here it is http://www.crapmachine.com/

news:437e291f$0$1537$(E-Mail Removed)...
> gangle wrote:
>> Did you put a turd in my computer?
>>

> I'm missing a turd, what's it look like?
> --
> And no, it didn't have any sticks stuck in it to make it look like a bird.

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
gordon spewed forth:
> richardbardsley wrote:
>> They say that they didnt do it, as you would expect them to. Im not
>> sure and Im not paying them till Ive found out for sure.
>> The other possible suspect has to be freeserve/wanadoo, has anyone
>> any links to this kind of scam in the press?
>>

> *plonk* the plonker. This isn't funny any more. You're a wanker of the
> first order.

I wouldn't give him that much credit. Third or fourth order, maybe, but not
first <g>

(in other words, I don't think he could even get *that* right)

like an idiot.

Blinky the Shark

Toolman Tim wrote:

> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> gordon spewed forth:
>> richardbardsley wrote:
>>> They say that they didnt do it, as you would expect them to.
>>> Im not sure and Im not paying them till Ive found out for
>>> sure. The other possible suspect has to be freeserve/wanadoo,
>>> has anyone any links to this kind of scam in the press?

>> *plonk* the plonker. This isn't funny any more. You're a wanker
>> of the first order.

> I wouldn't give him that much credit. Third or fourth order,
> maybe, but not first <g>

Well, if people would stop ordering wanker, maybe they'd stop
being delivered.

--
Blinky
Killing all Google Groups posts.

Blinky the Shark

gangle wrote:

> Did you put a turd in my computer?
>
> "pcbutts1" wrote
>> I told you already, it was not them, it was me I did it.

No, that was me. That was the turd time this munth.

--
Blinky
Killing all Google Groups posts.
http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

Toolman Tim

In news:Xns971276B085827bnooz@130.133.1.4,
Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
> Toolman Tim wrote:
>
>> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
>> gordon spewed forth:
>>>
>>> *plonk* the plonker. This isn't funny any more. You're a wanker
>>> of the first order.

>> I wouldn't give him that much credit. Third or fourth order,
>> maybe, but not first <g>

> Well, if people would stop ordering wanker, maybe they'd stop
> being delivered.

Ewwwwww!!! I'll have none of that around me, ya hear?

like an idiot.

clot

pcbutts1 wrote:
> I told you already, it was not them, it was me I did it.

pcbutts 1: have you been hijacked again? Or, is neville influencing you?