Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Proclaimation

Proclaimation

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Everyone, I am pleased to annouce that I, Fris, am FOTW,
that is Fag of the Week. I secretly take it up the ass
from that brit Billyw

Fris "I need some ass lube" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

Oh now... that's just terrible.

Politician Spock

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:03a501c35d1f$88a9bae0$(E-Mail Removed)...
Everyone, I am pleased to annouce that I, Fris, am FOTW,
that is Fag of the Week. I secretly take it up the ass
from that brit Billyw

Fris "I need some ass lube" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Being chewed out by your boss and now this?!?!?!

Have you ever had a worse week?

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

Š 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:03a501c35d1f$88a9bae0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Everyone, I am pleased to annouce that I, Fris, am FOTW,
> that is Fag of the Week. I secretly take it up the ass
> from that brit Billyw
>
> Fris "I need some ass lube" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
> Being chewed out by your boss and now this?!?!?!

I think it's my boss that's impersonating me. This is how he's getting
even.

> Have you ever had a worse week?

I've had a few better weeks.

--
Fris "Okay already... I'll LOCK THE FREAKIN' DOORS" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

he wishes

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:03a501c35d1f$88a9bae0$(E-Mail Removed)...
Everyone, I am pleased to annouce that I, Fris, am FOTW,
that is Fag of the Week. I secretly take it up the ass
from that brit Billyw

Fris "I need some ass lube" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Gary - US

Oh damn.....looks like the "Gay One" Tron2003 is back.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk