Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: What to do, what to do

OT: What to do, what to do

billyw

So goodbye yellow brick road
Where the dogs of society howl
You can't plant me in your penthouse
I'm going back to my plough

made me think of KC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does that mean i have to be friends with elton john....<shudder>

> Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a
> true survivor, feeling like a little kid.

billyw

never attempt to stoop to my level.. you'll loose everytime

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > it was half baked tho..
> > facts are facts
> >

> And arguing out of my ass is new to me, and consistent for you.
>
> --
> Politician Spock
> MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

Politician Spock

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> never attempt to stoop to my level.. you'll loose everytime

You stole that from the Democratic National Committee!

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

Politician Spock

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> when will it happen.. when will you realise that not everyone's political
> parties are called the same

I couldn't care less what the political parties are called in other
countries. You still stole it from the Democratic National Committee.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

Consultant

ugh, democrats

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > when will it happen.. when will you realise that not everyone's

political
> > parties are called the same
> >

> I couldn't care less what the political parties are called in other
> countries. You still stole it from the Democratic National Committee.
>
> --
> Politician Spock
> MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

Politician Spock

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> nope.. prove it..
> innocent till proven guilty..
>
> then again the verdict could be "not proven"

"Innocent until proven guilty" only applies to the US government. The US
government is not attempting to deprive you of life, liberty, or property
without due process of law. The constitutional limitations of the US
government do not limit my belief that you are guilty.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

Keyboard Cowboy

Flog him anyway!!!

and confers no