Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: What to do, what to do

OT: What to do, what to do

Gary - US

Yea...you are my role model dude.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> u copying me or something?
>
> "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > MBA. That is what I am working on now.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
> >
> > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
> >
> > "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi all you smart people out in MCSE land.
> > >
> > > I have finally got to the point where I will be going back to school

> > work
> > > on my masters degree. I will be attending the University of Phoenix,

> and
> > > am trying to decide the best degree, and was wondering if anybody had

> any
> > > input.
> > >
> > > The two degrees I am looking at are MBA/technology management and MS
> > > Computer Information Systems.
> > >
> > > The MBA would position me for jobs in management, or maybe even to

start
> > my
> > > own company, where the MSCIS would position me more to do what I am

> doing
> > > now, just at a larger level.
> > >
> > > I also think that the MBA would pay better in the future, but I really

> > like
> > > the hands on stuff.
> > >
> > > So, I am looking for input here. What do you think?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > > Systems Administrator
> > > Coordinated Home Care
> > > http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
> > > remove me to email to me

Politician Spock

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> this line of argument isn't one that your very good at is it..

No one is good at arguing out of their ass. However, I can understand how
after thousands and thousands of attempts at it you would consider yourself
an expert. Unfortunately, even the experienced expert is blowing nothing but
hot air.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

billyw

this is a first..
you've almost resorted to name calling.

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > this line of argument isn't one that your very good at is it..
> >

> No one is good at arguing out of their ass. However, I can understand how
> after thousands and thousands of attempts at it you would consider

yourself
> an expert. Unfortunately, even the experienced expert is blowing nothing

but
> hot air.
>
> --
> Politician Spock
> MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> © 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

Jtyc

> this is a first..
> you've almost resorted to name calling.

If I didn't know any better, I would swear that you two are married to each
other.

Politician Spock

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> this is a first..
> you've almost resorted to name calling.

You mean like calling someone else's ideas "half baked"?

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > this is a first..
> > you've almost resorted to name calling.
> >

> You mean like calling someone else's ideas "half baked"?

What's the other half? Boiled?

--
Fris "I prefer to think of Billyw's beer glass as half empty" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

it was half baked tho..
facts are facts

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > this is a first..
> > you've almost resorted to name calling.
> >

> You mean like calling someone else's ideas "half baked"?
>
> --
> Politician Spock
> MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> © 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

billyw

Does that mean i have to be friends with elton john....<shudder>

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > this is a first..
> > you've almost resorted to name calling.

> If I didn't know any better, I would swear that you two are married to

each
> other.

Jtyc

> Does that mean i have to be friends with elton john....<shudder>

Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a
true survivor, feeling like a little kid.

Politician Spock

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> it was half baked tho..
> facts are facts

And arguing out of my ass is new to me, and consistent for you.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15