Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How many papers ??

Reply
Thread Tools

How many papers ??

 
 
Rajesh
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2003
hi all

Can any one tel me how many papers for Mcse


Thanks in advance

regards
raan6
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Andy Foster
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2003
"Rajesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0c6801c35cb3$52849d70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all
>
> Can any one tel me how many papers for Mcse
>
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> regards
> raan6


10.40.1.161

HTH

Andy


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Davin Mickelson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2003
MCSE:
After passing seven computer-based exams, you get a paper certificate that
is perfect for framing.

"Rajesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0c6801c35cb3$52849d70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all
>
> Can any one tel me how many papers for Mcse
>
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> regards
> raan6



 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2003
there are 500 papers in a ream

"Rajesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0c6801c35cb3$52849d70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all
>
> Can any one tel me how many papers for Mcse
>
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> regards
> raan6



 
Reply With Quote
 
Samir Patel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2003
That's like saying 'there are 26 letters in the alphabet' -
it has absolutely no relevance to what he was asking.

>-----Original Message-----
>there are 500 papers in a ream
>
>"Rajesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:0c6801c35cb3$52849d70$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> hi all
>>
>> Can any one tel me how many papers for Mcse
>>
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> regards
>> raan6

>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2003
exactly!
mr samir naga, naga, not gonna work anymore, thats for sure

"Samir Patel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:095801c35d18$9a90b940$(E-Mail Removed)...
> That's like saying 'there are 26 letters in the alphabet' -
> it has absolutely no relevance to what he was asking.
>
> >-----Original Message-----
> >there are 500 papers in a ream
> >
> >"Rajesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:0c6801c35cb3$52849d70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> hi all
> >>
> >> Can any one tel me how many papers for Mcse
> >>
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance
> >>
> >> regards
> >> raan6

> >
> >
> >.
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
Kendal Emery
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2003
Hmmm, and there are 500 sheets in a roll of toilet paper..... Coincidence?

--
Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me
"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ePw$(E-Mail Removed)...
> there are 500 papers in a ream
>
> "Rajesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:0c6801c35cb3$52849d70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hi all
> >
> > Can any one tel me how many papers for Mcse
> >
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > regards
> > raan6

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2003
> exactly!
> mr samir naga, naga, not gonna work anymore, thats for sure


Micheal Bolton, is that you?


 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2003
i think not!

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uI$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hmmm, and there are 500 sheets in a roll of toilet paper..... Coincidence?
>
> --
> Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ePw$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > there are 500 papers in a ream
> >
> > "Rajesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:0c6801c35cb3$52849d70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > hi all
> > >
> > > Can any one tel me how many papers for Mcse
> > >
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance
> > >
> > > regards
> > > raan6

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2003
"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i think not!


We already knew that.


--
Fris "and promptly disappeared" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2nd Call for Papers | Extended deadline: April 07 |CENTERIS'2009 - Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems | 2nd Callfor Papers CENTERIS'2009 - Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems Python 0 03-16-2009 01:59 PM
Submitted papers for the Conference: 489. Accepted papers: 158. Fromthem 6 BEST papers are also accepted to the WSEAS journals Kostas I. C++ 0 11-29-2007 11:03 AM
Submitted papers for the Conference: 489. Accepted papers: 158. Fromthem 6 BEST papers are also accepted to the WSEAS journals shuchen. C Programming 0 11-29-2007 10:59 AM
Re: Cisco PIX many-to-many NAT problem Fredy Kuenzler Cisco 1 07-16-2004 07:30 PM
Cisco PIX many-to-many NAT problem Fredy Kuenzler Cisco 4 06-15-2004 07:06 PM



Advertisments