Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Multivision Computers Yahoo User Group.

Multivision Computers Yahoo User Group.

Secret Squiddle

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/MVHELP/

This group was set up after Multivision Computers ceased trading, leaving
many frustrated customers without any support for their computers.

The group has been successfully supporting its members since 23rd July 2004.
Support comes from other Multivision users. We have collected some very
useful information, which is often not available elsewhere, for example
details of the laptop chassis used by Multivision, where drivers can be
obtained, what components are compatible with the various laptops, and some
information on how to obtain a refund from credit card companies when the
machines breakdown during the original warranty period.

We welcome everyone to join our friendly group. Membership is open to all,
if you have a problem and need a solution, or if you've solved a problem
with your machine and think you can offer advice to others, then please
consider joining.

Membership is retro-moderated, so you can join immediately.