Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Proving your an MCSE????

Proving your an MCSE????

Ron Williams

Well, i believe that Microsoft Indeed keeps record of
those things...but here is a trick (seeing as it may
interest you to do this anyway).

Take the upgrade workshops for windows 2003....the
prerequisites do require that you have your cert in MCSE
2000 or "equivalent knowledge or skills" as Microsift
puts it. Maybe you can just get by merely by telling
them you have your cert in MCSE 2000, take the 2003
upgrade workshops (1 is 2 days long, the other is 3 days
long)...and then you will have a MCSE 2003 cert!!!!!

Hugo

Hi !

A workshop is a workshop, a course is a course.... And you need to pass
exams to be MCSE !!!! A little difference....!!! Workshop and course gives
you the knowledge.... Passed exam will give you certification (MCSE)

Hugo

072d01c35c67$4a649b00$(E-Mail Removed)...