Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Information required for MCSE certification Fee

Re: Information required for MCSE certification Fee

Diana K Brown

shut up you stink!

news:%23rk%(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello, im calling you because your daughter, she come to my house and she
> kick my dog and now he needs operation.
>
> kindly do the needful!
>
> "Tahir Islam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:014301c35b85$7bf52ff0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Dear sir,
> > Please send me the information, whether the fee of the
> > papers (MCSE-EXAMS) is increasing and if yes, what is the
> > date from which this will be increase. I am going to take
> > first paper on 7th of August 2003. what will be the fee
> > for other papers, will that be the same ($ 50.00) or will
> > be increase to $ 125.00, please reply me, I am badly
> > waiting for your response and hope that will receive your
> > reply in coming 5 hours.
> >
> > Thanking you alot,
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Tahir Islam

Consultant

you better ****ing know kerpalism you slimy maggot

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > shut up you stink!
> >

> Does she know something we don't?
>
> J.R.
>
> *or is it just because Consultant is a ....

|{evin

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:16:33 -0500, "Diana K Brown"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "Tahir Islam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:014301c35b85$7bf52ff0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Dear sir,
>> > Please send me the information, whether the fee of the
>> > papers (MCSE-EXAMS) is increasing and if yes, what is the
>> > date from which this will be increase. I am going to take
>> > first paper on 7th of August 2003. what will be the fee
>> > for other papers, will that be the same ($ 50.00) or will
>> > be increase to $ 125.00, please reply me, I am badly
>> > waiting for your response and hope that will receive your
>> > reply in coming 5 hours.
>> >
>> > Thanking you alot,
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> >
>> > Tahir Islam

>"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:%23rk%(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> hello, im calling you because your daughter, she come to my house and she
>> kick my dog and now he needs operation.
>>
>> kindly do the needful!
>>

>shut up you stink!

Hey, I didn't know he was Paki!

Consultant

just because i am pki doe not mean that i shtink

--
Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
www.mcngp.tk

"|{evin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:16:33 -0500, "Diana K Brown"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> "Tahir Islam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:014301c35b85$7bf52ff0$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:%23rk%(E-Mail Removed). ..
> >> hello, im calling you because your daughter, she come to my house and

she
> >> kick my dog and now he needs operation.
> >>
> >> kindly do the needful!
> >>

> >shut up you stink!
> >

> Hey, I didn't know he was Paki!

Consultant

that would be paki, not public key infrastructure (im such a geek) can
anyone guess what consultant was doing today, lol

--
Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
www.mcngp.tk

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> just because i am pki doe not mean that i shtink
>

> --
> Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
> www.mcngp.tk
>

> "|{evin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > >"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > >news:%23rk%(E-Mail Removed). ..

> she

> > >shut up you stink!
> > >

> > Hey, I didn't know he was Paki!

Keyboard Cowboy

Someones been brushing up on their Kerpalism for the MCNGP
exam...

Diana K Brown

<kerpalisms>

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > shut up you stink!
> >

> Does she know something we don't?
>
> J.R.
>
> *or is it just because Consultant is a ....

JaR

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:exMK3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> <kerpalisms>

<astonished>
REALLY???
</astonished>

--
J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

Consultant

no need to brush up, i have the whole thing committed to memory

--
Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
www.mcngp.tk

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:044d01c35c65$40d810a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Someones been brushing up on their Kerpalism for the MCNGP
> exam...

Keyboard Cowboy

Sorry... meant to reply to Princess Di... Thought I had.
She was brushing up on her Kerpalism.

Besides,

I'm going to get my lawyer, and he's going to arrest you.
f*cking guy.