Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > so many mice babies

so many mice babies

Brian

When I returned from the night out, I found 13 (that I could count, probaby
more under the pile) baby mice in the cage.

I have no idea what to do. Googling produced various opinions on seperating
the male mouse from the female and babies, so they are together for the
night.

I have no idea what I am going to do with so many mice. I think I should
seperate the male tomorrow just to prevent the female from getting preg.
again so soon.

Has anyone any advice for this situation?

thanks

The Old Sourdough

Brian quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> When I returned from the night out, I found 13 (that I could count,
> probaby more under the pile) baby mice in the cage.
>
> I have no idea what to do. Googling produced various opinions on
> seperating the male mouse from the female and babies, so they are
> together for the night.
>
> I have no idea what I am going to do with so many mice. I think I should
> seperate the male tomorrow just to prevent the female from getting preg.
> again so soon.
>
> Has anyone any advice for this situation?
>
> thanks

Go to your local pet shop, purchase a python or boa constrictor. They *love*
mice and rats, the fresher, the better.

--
The Old Sourdough
In the future, everyone will speak one language, but nobody will speak it

simion

news:%Y_df.6733$(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I returned from the night out, I found 13 (that I could count,
> probaby more under the pile) baby mice in the cage.
>
> I have no idea what to do. Googling produced various opinions on
> seperating the male mouse from the female and babies, so they are together
> for the night.
>
> I have no idea what I am going to do with so many mice. I think I should
> seperate the male tomorrow just to prevent the female from getting preg.
> again so soon.
>
> Has anyone any advice for this situation?
>
> thanks

My local Environmental Services recommend SOREX, works on mice but not rats.

Meat Plow

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:57:47 +0000, Brian wrote:

> When I returned from the night out, I found 13 (that I could count, probaby
> more under the pile) baby mice in the cage.
>
> I have no idea what to do. Googling produced various opinions on seperating
> the male mouse from the female and babies, so they are together for the
> night.
>
> I have no idea what I am going to do with so many mice. I think I should
> seperate the male tomorrow just to prevent the female from getting preg.
> again so soon.
>
> Has anyone any advice for this situation?
>
> thanks

Baby mice make great pies. I have a recipe for mom's Mouseapple pie if
you would like it.

Meat Plow

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 06:06:12 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:

> Brian quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> [quoted text muted]

> Go to your local pet shop, purchase a python or boa constrictor. They *love*
> mice and rats, the fresher, the better.

Or donate them to an organization that rehabilitates injured birds like
owls, falcons, hawks, etc....

bigjon

Brian decided to add:

> When I returned from the night out, I found 13 (that I could count, probaby
> more under the pile) baby mice in the cage.
>
> I have no idea what to do. Googling produced various opinions on seperating
> the male mouse from the female and babies, so they are together for the
> night.
>
> I have no idea what I am going to do with so many mice. I think I should
> seperate the male tomorrow just to prevent the female from getting preg.
> again so soon.
>
> Has anyone any advice for this situation?
>
> thanks

Grasp by the tail, lightly dip in beaten egg, then flour......

The Old Sourdough

bigjon quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Brian decided to add:
>
>> When I returned from the night out, I found 13 (that I could count,
>> probaby more under the pile) baby mice in the cage.
>>
>> I have no idea what to do. Googling produced various opinions on
>> seperating the male mouse from the female and babies, so they are
>> together for the night.
>>
>> I have no idea what I am going to do with so many mice. I think I
>> should seperate the male tomorrow just to prevent the female from
>> getting preg. again so soon.
>>
>> Has anyone any advice for this situation?
>>
>> thanks

> Grasp by the tail, lightly dip in beaten egg, then flour......

Shouldn't they be skinned and gutted first?

--
The Old Sourdough
A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-

Buffalo

"The Old Sourdough" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns970E513943657bcx25yti54op@216.196.97.131.. .
> bigjon quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> > Brian decided to add:
> >
> >> When I returned from the night out, I found 13 (that I could count,
> >> probaby more under the pile) baby mice in the cage.
> >>
> >> I have no idea what to do. Googling produced various opinions on
> >> seperating the male mouse from the female and babies, so they are
> >> together for the night.
> >>
> >> I have no idea what I am going to do with so many mice. I think I
> >> should seperate the male tomorrow just to prevent the female from
> >> getting preg. again so soon.
> >>
> >> Has anyone any advice for this situation?
> >>
> >> thanks

> > Grasp by the tail, lightly dip in beaten egg, then flour......

> Shouldn't they be skinned and gutted first?

No, just like sardines aren't cleaned. That's where the flavor is.

Dave Lear

"Brian" wrote in message news:%Y_df.6733$(E-Mail Removed)

> When I returned from the night out, I found 13 (that I could count,
> probaby more under the pile) baby mice in the cage.
>
> I have no idea what to do. Googling produced various opinions
> on seperating the male mouse from the female and babies, so
> they are together for the night.
>
> I have no idea what I am going to do with so many mice. I think
> I should seperate the male tomorrow just to prevent the female
> from getting preg. again so soon.
>
> Has anyone any advice for this situation?

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/164/1...t%20mallet.jpg

Blinky the Shark

Buffalo wrote:

> "The Old Sourdough" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns970E513943657bcx25yti54op@216.196.97.131.. .
>> bigjon quacked like a deranged mallard in
>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>> > Brian decided to add:

>> > Grasp by the tail, lightly dip in beaten egg, then
>> > flour......

>> Shouldn't they be skinned and gutted first?

> No, just like sardines aren't cleaned. That's where the flavor
> is.

Ew. Sardines don't have fur. At least not the healthy sardines.

--
Blinky
Killing all Google Groups posts.