Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Back door Trojan

Reply
Thread Tools

Back door Trojan

 
 
Maestro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-06-2003
You said tool and Diana is an authority on "the new KY
warming gel". Could this just be a weird day?

>-----Original Message-----
>(In a wierd mood today)
>
>
>hu hu hu, he said tool
>
>--
>Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
>Systems Administrator
>Coordinated Home Care
>(E-Mail Removed)
>remove me to email to me
>"Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Morning,
>> Go to Norton Site and down load a tool.
>>
>> Frank
>>
>> "Thomc73" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >
>> > I have a back door trojan virus in my svhost.exe

file. How can I get
>> > rid of it??
>> >
>> > Corey
>> >
>> > --
>> > Posted via http://dbforums.com

>>
>>

>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kendal Emery
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-06-2003
You use Stanley???? I thought you didn't swing that way

--
Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me
"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e8M#(E-Mail Removed)...
> sometimes stanley....
>
>
> like the power drill, ohhhhhhhh
>
> "KLXrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:23:35 -0700, "Consultant"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > >no, craftsman

> >
> > why not black and decker
> >
> > KLXrider, MCNGP #18

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2003
you must have misread my post, sweetheart

--
Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
www.mcngp.tk

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You use Stanley???? I thought you didn't swing that way
>
> --
> Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:e8M#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > sometimes stanley....
> >
> >
> > like the power drill, ohhhhhhhh
> >
> > "KLXrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:23:35 -0700, "Consultant"
> > > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > >
> > > >no, craftsman
> > >
> > > why not black and decker
> > >
> > > KLXrider, MCNGP #18

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Kendal Emery
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2003
You are right, I thought you said you used Stanley. You said you were
stanley. So, is this an identity crisis, or multiple personalities rearing
it's ugly head again?


--
Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me
"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> you must have misread my post, sweetheart
>
> --
> Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
> www.mcngp.tk
>
> "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > You use Stanley???? I thought you didn't swing that way
> >
> > --
> > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > Systems Administrator
> > Coordinated Home Care
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> > remove me to email to me
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:e8M#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > sometimes stanley....
> > >
> > >
> > > like the power drill, ohhhhhhhh
> > >
> > > "KLXrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:23:35 -0700, "Consultant"
> > > > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > >no, craftsman
> > > >
> > > > why not black and decker
> > > >
> > > > KLXrider, MCNGP #18
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Kendal Emery
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2003
I may be schizophrenic, but at least I've got each other.....

--
Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me
"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> no, it's his name
> --
> Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
> www.mcngp.tk
>
> "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > You are right, I thought you said you used Stanley. You said you were
> > stanley. So, is this an identity crisis, or multiple personalities

> rearing
> > it's ugly head again?
> >
> >
> > --
> > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > Systems Administrator
> > Coordinated Home Care
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> > remove me to email to me
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > you must have misread my post, sweetheart
> > >
> > > --
> > > Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
> > > www.mcngp.tk
> > >
> > > "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > You use Stanley???? I thought you didn't swing that way
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > > > Systems Administrator
> > > > Coordinated Home Care
> > > > (E-Mail Removed)
> > > > remove me to email to me
> > > > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > > news:e8M#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > sometimes stanley....
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > like the power drill, ohhhhhhhh
> > > > >
> > > > > "KLXrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > > On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:23:35 -0700, "Consultant"
> > > > > > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > >no, craftsman
> > > > > >
> > > > > > why not black and decker
> > > > > >
> > > > > > KLXrider, MCNGP #18
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
different between Door::new and Door.new Ming en Chia Ruby 1 04-08-2007 11:23 AM
Ok... Telecom door to door? Jamie Kahn Genet NZ Computing 16 07-03-2006 10:03 AM
what's this virus?? "Trojan horse IRC/Back Door.S.dBotot.YWZ" Black Tractor Computer Support 0 03-20-2006 12:21 PM
For Any AVG Anti-Virus Users: Trojan Horse Back Door Quest., Please Robert11 Computer Support 8 03-01-2005 11:06 PM
Back door sparta Richard Warren MCSE 3 07-09-2003 04:09 PM



Advertisments