Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > re:bios error reporting

re:bios error reporting

cineman

Hi
Once again to all those responding to multiple postings .
I have found the cause of the error messages I was getting when trying to
post.
The file outbox.dbx was corrupted. I navigated to the file renamed it
outbox,old then restarted outlook express. all cured.
cineman

Buffalo

"cineman" <(E-Mail Removed)48.com> wrote in message
news:ldadf.18470$(E-Mail Removed) k...

> Hi
> Once again to all those responding to multiple postings .
> I have found the cause of the error messages I was getting when trying to
> post.
> The file outbox.dbx was corrupted. I navigated to the file renamed it
> outbox,old then restarted outlook express. all cured.
> cineman

Good job.
Did you ever get the proper FSB and Multiplier to work?