Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > memory card error Canon Ixus-400

memory card error Canon Ixus-400

Willem

Hi,

I have also a Canon IXUS 400 with intermittant "memory card errors". I
brought the IXUS to the shop where I bought the camera and the repair
department "could not find anything wrong", in other words, they got rid of
the problem instead of solving it. I heard from a friend, that in a certain
series of Canon IXUS 400 cameras the chip is fixed with the wrong glue. Does
anybody know more of this issue? Thank you very much for your reply to this
message!

Willem
Rhoon
The Netherlands

Trax

"Willem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Hi,
|>
|>I have also a Canon IXUS 400 with intermittant "memory card errors". I
|>brought the IXUS to the shop where I bought the camera and the repair
|>department "could not find anything wrong", in other words, they got rid of
|>the problem instead of solving it. I heard from a friend, that in a certain
|>series of Canon IXUS 400 cameras the chip is fixed with the wrong glue. Does
|>anybody know more of this issue? Thank you very much for your reply to this
|>message!

Bad news your's isn't listed
http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1128958202.html
link'd from