Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: A day in the life of a plastic disc

OT: A day in the life of a plastic disc

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Got my a$$ chewed out royally today, which might explain my drop in
postings.

Last night, the wife came to pick me up from work, as usual. The boss's kid
was still at his computer at closing time, as usual (he come in around
noon). I shut down my system, locked up the back, and headed out the door.
One of my boys needed to use the rest room, so I hauled him back into the
office and took him back to the rest room. I then walked out the front door
with him, assuming the boss's kid was still here. My bad for not looking.

Today I get a call from the boss asking if I was the last one to leave. I
said that no, his kid was still here. Then it dawned on me that I didn't
check to see that he was. He wasn't. He'd left while I was with my son in
the back. Yup, lights on, doors unlocked, alarm not set. My boss had been
roused out of bed at 1:45 am to come lock up.

The only funny thing about all this is that the cop told my boss he almost
shot his computer. He came in, pistol pulled in case there was an intruder.
He's looking around and all of the sudden he hears "HEY SENOR! YOU'VE GOT
MAIL!"

Good thing I'm completely irreplaceable.

--
Fris "About to become obsessive/compulsive with door locking" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

oh dear....
are you sure?

"> Good thing I'm completely irreplaceable.

> --
> Fris "About to become obsessive/compulsive with door locking" beeŽ MCNGP

> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

nice