Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Can any of you help me?

Can any of you help me?

Consultant

or vice versa

"KLXrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:13:13 -0700, "Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >hopefully the Govt issue will be taken care of in a couple
> >of months

> They would have to blow up all of Sactown and half of LA to fix the
> California governement.
>
> KLXrider, MCNGP #18

KLXrider

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:46:36 -0400, FrisbeeŽ MCNGP
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Las Vegas was the third lowest at $51,100.

OUCH! To much of a paycut, I will have to stay in LA

KLXrider, MCNGP #18

Consultant

i may need to talk to you about gigs. thinkin of movin down that way

"KLXrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:46:36 -0400, FrisbeeŽ MCNGP
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Las Vegas was the third lowest at $51,100.

> OUCH! To much of a paycut, I will have to stay in LA
>
> KLXrider, MCNGP #18

Politician Spock

news:OTdW$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:036d01c35b9e$c384b340$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > hopefully the Govt issue will be taken care of in a couple
> > of months.
> >

> Somehow I doubt that .ca.gov's woes are gonna be cured by just recalling
> Gray Davis.

I agree. You can't just treat the symptoms. To cure it, you have to get rid
of the tumor. It's too bad you have to get rid of a tumor with a cool
name... "San Francisco".

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

Š 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

Ken Briscoe

> Fris "And don't call me Shirley" beeŽ MCNGP #13

Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?

David Maggard

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Fris "And don't call me Shirley" beeŽ MCNGP #13
> >

> Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?

Airplane man! Awesome!

Consultant

tell me billy, have you ever seen a grown man naked?

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Fris "And don't call me Shirley" beeŽ MCNGP #13
> >

> Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?

KLXrider

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 07:50:20 -0700, "Consultant"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>i may need to talk to you about gigs. thinkin of movin down that way

I have been doing some work with a company in El Segundo, they are
looking for a couple of local Sr. Network guys.

Email me and I will tell you the company name so you can check it out.
I don't want to post it on the message board and have them flooded
with resumes from losers.

KLXrider, MCNGP #18

Consultant

precisely
email me your email, lol

"KLXrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 07:50:20 -0700, "Consultant"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >i may need to talk to you about gigs. thinkin of movin down that way

> I have been doing some work with a company in El Segundo, they are
> looking for a couple of local Sr. Network guys.
>
> Email me and I will tell you the company name so you can check it out.
> I don't want to post it on the message board and have them flooded
> with resumes from losers.
>
> KLXrider, MCNGP #18

David Maggard

If you give a chance, you would see how quick I learn.
Although I do have to tell you I am not good at graphics, usually I work by
using a template designed by a designer.
But I have no doubt I could use graphics designed by others in a flash
design to interact with actionscript and cf.

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> shame..... i might have been looking for someone with that skill...
>

> "David Maggard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > No, But I've been wanting to since I was reading about it. Even bought
> > Fortas Flash integration book After hearing about the flash email

client
> > that they build all kinds of possibilities started dancing in my head..
> >

> > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:OR4frD$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > david have you worked with flash before?
> > >
> > > "David Maggard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > can

> wanting

> if