Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Dumb question.

Dumb question.

David Maggard

Does anyone know of any financing options or aid programs that help with
MCSE?

billyw

in the uk .. yes

"David Maggard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of any financing options or aid programs that help with
> MCSE?

In Malaysia. YES . HRDC http://www.hrdnet.com.my

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> in the uk .. yes
>
> "David Maggard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anyone know of any financing options or aid programs that help with
> > MCSE?

Gary - US

Band Aid?

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"David Maggard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of any financing options or aid programs that help with
> MCSE?

Consultant

get hurt on your current job, then have edd pay for you to retrain

"David Maggard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of any financing options or aid programs that help with
> MCSE?

Maestro

If you have the GI Bill VA will reimburse you for your
test.

KLXrider

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:37:15 -0700, "Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>If you have the GI Bill VA will reimburse you for your
>test.

They will also pay for some of your training. I don't think they will
pay the full cost yet.

KLXrider, MCNGP #18

Gary K

"David Maggard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of any financing options or aid programs that help with
> MCSE?
>
>If you qualify, and can prove to your counselor that you are worth the

investment i.e. have the aptitude and brains, Department of Vocational
Rehabilitation in the State of Washington will fund the entire proceedings.
They are currently doing just that for me.

They got me a couple of cheap servers, a workstation, a router and cabling,
OS's, all the books I need to study the subjects thoroughly, the practice
tests I needed, paid for all exams, and paid for my gas to travel back and
forth to take exams as the closest testing center is more than a 100 miles
away. They are also paying for a CCNA cert and a couple of Linux certs.

Oh, they also got me a Boson Netsim to help prepare for the CCNA test. It
is pretty cool. Works great. Nothing like being able to get hands on
configuration experience without having to actually having a bank of
routers.

I've got one MCSE test left but took a break from Microsoft to study for my
CCNA and am probably about month or so away from being able to take that
exam, as I wanted to get this out of the way before Cisco retires the
640-607 exam.

If you have been injured pretty badly, or are disabled from other causes,
the Vocational Rehab program in your state may be able to help. I know the
State of Idaho will help in this line, but they won't help nearly as much as
Washington does. They will pay tuition only. All books, equipment, etc...
would have to come out of your own pocket. Well, in Washington you have to
help pay too if you have the resources. I'm just flat broke after too long
without a job so they paid for all of it.

DVR is a Godsend. I owe them a debt I'll never be able to repay. They gave
me hope when I thought I'd never be able to work again.

Maestro

I think this is true of most states to one degree or
another. Most people just aren't aware of it.

Dumb, Dumb Vista Au79 Computer Support 4 02-11-2007 03:40 PM
Probably a dumb s/// question. Mark Healey Perl 2 03-16-2005 04:51 PM
Dumb, dumb dumb Qestion David Napierkowski Digital Photography 6 10-31-2004 11:14 PM
Re: Dumb question Walter Roberson Cisco 1 07-23-2003 01:05 PM

Advertisments