Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > LETS ALL ATTACK GOOGLE NOW!

LETS ALL ATTACK GOOGLE NOW!

woo

Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations, to the WWW council,
to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring down that organization!

Sarah

"woo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BO0cf.12$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations,
> to the WWW council,
> to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring down that
> organization!

Why?

old jon

"Sarah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43709e65$0$784$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> "woo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:BO0cf.12$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations,
>> to the WWW council,
>> to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring down that
>> organization!
>>

> Why?

You shouldn`t have asked him that. He`s got Googlemania.

Walter Mautner

woo wrote:

> Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations,
> to the WWW council, to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring
> down that organization!

Just for fun ... or whatever reason?

DaN

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 05:25:09 -0700, woo wrote:

> Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations, to the WWW council,
> to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring down that organization!

At least give us your moronic reason to bring down google.

~Dan

Marc

old jon wrote:
> "Sarah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:43709e65$0$784$(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> "woo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:BO0cf.12$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations,
>>> to the WWW council,
>>> to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring down that
>>> organization!
>>>

>> Why?
>>

> You shouldn`t have asked him that. He`s got Googlemania.

Hmm, that is really serious. The only thing that cures googlemania is
accelerating at 9,8M/s/s (let's ignore air for now), and then stopping
very suddenly. The OP should try that.

Marc

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Walter Mautner wrote:
> woo wrote:
>

>>Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations,
>>to the WWW council, to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring
>>down that organization!

> Just for fun ... or whatever reason?

He's obviously delusional paranoid from his past posts, and there's
plenty of them. I think his army of one needs to have the keyboard run
through a trash compactor.

Michael

I've got a better idea. Let's bring you down, you prat.

--
Regards Michael.
"woo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BO0cf.12$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations,
> to the WWW council,
> to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring down that
> organization!

The Old Sourdough

Rgr quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Walter Mautner wrote:
>> woo wrote:
>>

>>>Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations,
>>>to the WWW council, to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring
>>>down that organization!

>> Just for fun ... or whatever reason?

> He's obviously delusional paranoid from his past posts, and there's
> plenty of them. I think his army of one needs to have the keyboard run
> through a trash compactor.

No, not the keyboard, he needs his head run through a trash compactor.

--
The Old Sourdough
A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

The Old Sourdough wrote:
> Rgr quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>>Walter Mautner wrote:

>>>Just for fun ... or whatever reason?

>>He's obviously delusional paranoid from his past posts, and there's
>>plenty of them. I think his army of one needs to have the keyboard run
>>through a trash compactor.

> No, not the keyboard, he needs his head run through a trash compactor.

I thought the keyboard to be more valuable (not to mention more
intelligent), but upon reflection I suppose I have to agree with you. He
could very well figure out how to get another keyboard.

Lets all go have a beer Old Gringo Computer Support 15 06-15-2006 02:37 PM
OT: Lets all get high James MCSE 93 10-19-2005 05:45 PM
Lets all get behind the troops and Project Bore Snake Gary L. Burnore Digital Photography 3 08-15-2005 06:08 PM
Re: Awesome. Lets Hear It For Google And The Internet Max Ambient NZ Computing 2 12-16-2004 09:40 PM
Any one do a mini-few-sec digital handheld videocam for re-attack after violent road rage attack? dorothy.bradbury Digital Photography 15 07-20-2003 11:58 PM

Advertisments