Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook express 6 combine & decode

outlook express 6 combine & decode

J C Ames

XP Pro SP 2
OE 6
My problem
Go to newsgroup clip-art select 3 attachments to download.click on combine&
decode.Window opens(order for decoding).Click OK.Window opens (downloadong
messages.Window opens but withn only one attachment showing on the attach
bar when there should be 3.I have unchecked the donot allow attachments to
be saved in the options security box.
Anyone know what causes this or any info
Thanks

Tony

"J C Ames" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> XP Pro SP 2
> OE 6
> My problem
> Go to newsgroup clip-art select 3 attachments to download.click on
> combine& decode.Window opens(order for decoding).Click OK.Window opens
> (downloadong messages.Window opens but withn only one attachment showing
> on the attach bar when there should be 3.I have unchecked the donot allow
> attachments to be saved in the options security box.
> Anyone know what causes this or any info
> Thanks

Because combine and decode is working properly. It does what it says -
decodes and combines all attachments into one file.

J C Ames

This isnot true because before I had to reinstall Windows it worked as it
should.After
the downloading messages another window opens & if it has downkoaded 10
jpgs or whatever it should show them in the attach bar

news:dkoprq$m2b$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "J C Ames" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> XP Pro SP 2
>> OE 6
>> My problem
>> Go to newsgroup clip-art select 3 attachments to download.click on
>> combine& decode.Window opens(order for decoding).Click OK.Window opens
>> (downloadong messages.Window opens but withn only one attachment showing
>> on the attach bar when there should be 3.I have unchecked the donot allow
>> attachments to be saved in the options security box.
>> Anyone know what causes this or any info
>> Thanks

> Because combine and decode is working properly. It does what it says -
> decodes and combines all attachments into one file.

unluckylanding

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 18:45:01 -0600, "J C Ames" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>This isnot true because before I had to reinstall Windows it worked as it
>should.After
>the downloading messages another window opens & if it has downkoaded 10
>jpgs or whatever it should show them in the attach bar
>
>"Tony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:dkoprq$m2b$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "J C Ames" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> XP Pro SP 2
>>> OE 6
>>> My problem
>>> Go to newsgroup clip-art select 3 attachments to download.click on
>>> combine& decode.Window opens(order for decoding).Click OK.Window opens
>>> (downloadong messages.Window opens but withn only one attachment showing
>>> on the attach bar when there should be 3.I have unchecked the donot allow
>>> attachments to be saved in the options security box.
>>> Anyone know what causes this or any info
>>> Thanks

>> Because combine and decode is working properly. It does what it says -
>> decodes and combines all attachments into one file.

Then use another News Reader, besides outhouse depress, Like newsbin,
or xnews or forte or....

Question About Microsoft OutLook Express - Combine and Decode Sorting Happy@Camper.Com Computer Support 5 10-06-2005 12:01 AM
Combine and Decode YENC Agent777 Firefox 7 05-14-2005 11:22 PM
combine and decode? Gary Firefox 1 01-07-2005 06:53 PM
Combine-and-Decode multipart news posts? William W. Plummer Firefox 0 07-03-2004 12:37 AM
Combine and Decode? Chris Firefox 0 11-28-2003 04:40 PM

Advertisments