Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Does this hard work really worth?

Re: Does this hard work really worth?

billyw

wouldn't worry about apology to ms nicks.. she's probably so outta her face
she probably doesn't know it's the 21st century yet... and boy is she
looking rough

"Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jane Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> > Hi,

> Hi!
>
> With apologies to Stevie Nicks...
>
> Such a little girl... such a hard life
> She could look a challenge... right between the eyes
> Disappointment... would become her middle name...
> Up against the wall, Jane
> So her nights became nightmares...
> As she fought for their souls
> And the days became worse...
> For the ones she had lost
> Children of the world...
> the forgotten chimpanzee
> In the eyes of the world...
> You have done so much for me
> There are angels... here on earth... angels
> There are angels... here on earth...
> Angels... send from God
> Come away from the wall... stay with us
> Well you can, Jane
>
> So she watched as they put them all into cages
> Well they might as well have caged her very own baby
> They might as well have put us both into prison
> Through a window... all our sorrows...
> Would become our only visions...
> Nothing more
>
> There are angels here... angels
> There are angels here on earth... angles
> Angels... send from God
> You will never feel... that you have ever done enough
> But you have, Jane
>
> Such a little girl... such a hard life
> You could look a challenge... straight between the eyes
> Disappointment... would become her middle name
> Up against the wall, Jane
> Nothing more then the shadow of a man
> Come away from the wall, Jane
> Well they might as well have put us both into prison
> Come away... if you can, Jane
> Through a window... all our sorrows...
> Will become our only visions
> Come away, Jane...
> Come away... come away if you can
>
> In the eyes of the world... you have done so much
>

> --
> Fris "Me Tarzan, U Hawt?" bee® MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jane Lee

Thank you Frisbee,

for beeing so nice to me. My eyes are wet and my heart is beating. Yes
I think I should take courage and complete my MCSE. I was also talking
to my boss and other friends here, They are all against taking the
shortcut. I think I should work on next 6 month for my rest of three
paper and complete what I started. After all its not about today and
tomorrow. But what I feel about myself when I look back after 10 year.

Once again
thank you.