Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > To Andy Foster

To Andy Foster

Daniele

But is Andy Foster the joke of these newsgroup?
I know that every newsgroup has a joke,but i thinked that
this newsgroup was immune.

Dan

Andy Foster

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Daniele" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:67ce01c3582e$ef45e120$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > But is Andy Foster the joke of these newsgroup?
> > I know that every newsgroup has a joke,but i thinked that
> > this newsgroup was immune.
> >
> > Dan

> He/she likes your butt, Andy.

Seems to have multiple/split personalities - I think I should be scared in
any case...

Consultant

watch that cornhole

"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgdrd1$nnjr8$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:u4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Daniele" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:67ce01c3582e$ef45e120$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > But is Andy Foster the joke of these newsgroup?
> > > I know that every newsgroup has a joke,but i thinked that
> > > this newsgroup was immune.
> > >
> > > Dan

> > He/she likes your butt, Andy.
> >

> Seems to have multiple/split personalities - I think I should be scared in
> any case...

Gary - US

Run Andy, Run!

--