Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: "Privacy Sadism". Google does it quietly with Groups Beta, others online do it openly

Re: "Privacy Sadism". Google does it quietly with Groups Beta, others online do it openly

Prince Gygyor Halimi Sarbaj Tafamus Fatarf

> > > Crowd: Where you going? You owe us an appology imposter for coming down
> > > to hear you! Speak! Appologize!
> > >
> > > Prince: Ok. I appologize. As you may have heard, my arab body is in Guantanamo Bay,
> > > and I departed after being denied water for four days, and my soul occupied this holly body.
> > >
> > > Someone: But, you are black.
> > >
> > > Prince: Yes. I look like Eddy Murphy, but just a coincidence. This body's name is John
> > > Albertson, I have an id to prove it. Here, look at it! Bring here the camera!
> > >
> > > Crowd silent, people scratching heads.
> > >
> > > Prince: So that's my story, people.

> > Eddy Murphy: People! All I ask you is to look around in usenet! What do you see?
> > People asking questions! Private personal interests! All over usenet! Can we allow that
> > to be archived?
> >
> > People scratching heads...
> >
> > A big man: Are you ****ing with us?
> >
> > People scream up: Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!...

> Eddy: Its the truth! Usenet groups are internet streets where people come and go.
> If you archive people's private matters, you get Ceaucescuian street cameras and
> Orwell's 1984. We have to stop Google from humanitarian corruption.
>
> Big man: Are you talking to us?
>
> Loud woman: Are you hearing him? His arab prince soul is occupying that man's body!
> Send him to the nuthouse!
>
> People: Blood! Blood! Blood! Blood! Blood! Blood! Blood!...

An old man speaks up: Are you really an arab prince, or a white man named John Albertson,
or an Eddy Murphy lookalike, or are you someone else? How do we know that anything
you say is really true? I say you are a lieing son of a bitch!

People: Kill him! Kill him!...

Big man: Ok, let's all go home, we heard enough of this loonatic!

Everybody is leaving the stadium...