Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: "Privacy Sadism". Google does it quietly with Groups Beta, others online do it openly

Re: "Privacy Sadism". Google does it quietly with Groups Beta, others online do it openly

Prince Gygyor Halimi Sarbaj Tafamus Fatarf

> > > Vote John Albertson for anti privacy sadism online! No more 1984 companies as
> > > long as I am in power! Read my lips! Google is closed for Business. (crowd mega
> > > celebration) Thank you for voting for John Albertson.

> > Riporter: Mr. Albertson, what is your plan, how are you going to stop Google from
> > their totalitarianism on the net?
> >
> > (one moment)

> Answer: My name is not really John Albertson. I am Prince Fatarf. (big crowd shock)
> I wanted this political post because I wanted to stop Google. But I don't know how
> to do that. I really wanted you people to do that somehow. I am sorry, I am sorry for
> the dissapointment.
>
> Crowd: Boooooooooooooo! An arab!

Crowd screaming together: Google! Google! Google! Google! Google! Google! Google!....