Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > allofMP3

allofMP3

Danny

Hi, anyone know for sure whether this is a safe/legal way of downloading
music to the UK?

Andrew

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:41:33 -0000, "Danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi, anyone know for sure whether this is a safe/legal way of downloading
>music to the UK?

wear a condom !

Dave Lear

"Danny" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)

> Hi, anyone know for sure whether this is a safe/legal way of
> downloading music to the UK?

If you have to ask, it's probably not.

Andrew

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:41:33 -0000, "Danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi, anyone know for sure whether this is a safe/legal way of downloading
>music to the UK?

are you serious ?.... try 'MP3 downloads' in a search engine..

Danny

Sadly, I'm asking because I know I'm not as clever as a lot of people that
post on this NG.
news:(E-Mail Removed). uk...

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:56:22 -0000, "Danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Sadly, I'm asking because I know I'm not as clever as a lot of people that
>post on this NG.

Just lazier yeah ? .... try typing what you want into a search
engine...

Danny

Yeah, I did that before making my posting. What I got was a lot their own
websites saying how wonderful it was , followed by a load that said it may,
or may not be safe/legal. That's why I thought someone may have a definitive
answer if they've experience in this field. Okay with you?
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:41:33 -0000, "Danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hi, anyone know for sure whether this is a safe/legal way of downloading
>>music to the UK?
>>

> are you serious ?.... try 'MP3 downloads' in a search engine..

Trax

"Danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Hi, anyone know for sure whether this is a safe/legal way of downloading
|>music to the UK?

www.allofmp3.com/ go to the very bottom and hit Legal info.

"subject to the Law of the Russian Federation"

"Administration does not keep up with the laws of different countries
and is not responsible the actions of non-Russian users."

--
Sony, Rootkits and Digital Rights Management Gone Too Far
http://tinyurl.com/auyjl

Andrew

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:07:08 -0000, "Danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Yeah, I did that before making my posting.

well that narrows down our answers eh ?

What I got was a lot their own
>websites saying how wonderful it was , followed by a load that said it may,
>or may not be safe/legal. That's why I thought someone may have a definitive
>answer if they've experience in this field. Okay with you?
>"Andrew"

OKAY...... it goes summin like this...

you wanna cheat ?..... peer to peer .

you wanna pay... shop around....
go to the label's site and download via paypal..

My opinion ?...
stop right there... do some homework ... you don't know
the half of it...
It's a jungle out there ...sometimes i wonder
how i .....
(50p please.....)

why?

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:41:33 -0000, Danny wrote:

>Hi, anyone know for sure whether this is a safe/legal way of downloading
>music to the UK?

Subscripe to iTunes or one of the other pay for services, napster etc.

Just Google a bit, pick your search words carefully, it's really easy.

legal music downloads uk

Me