Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Creating a User Interface with c/c++ so as to be called by another C/C++main program

Creating a User Interface with c/c++ so as to be called by another C/C++main program

pableratz@gmail.com

Hi!!

I want to create a user interface for my controlling Console main
program. I would like to create a library of function (.lib) which
start a user interface in the same thread.

I have heard something about MFC, but in some examples I have faund
a .uir file which I donīt know how to generate.

Thank you

Ian Collins

> Hi!!
>
> I want to create a user interface for my controlling Console main
> program. I would like to create a library of function (.lib) which
> start a user interface in the same thread.
>
> I have heard something about MFC, but in some examples I have faund
> a .uir file which I donīt know how to generate.

You've come to the wrong place, you want a windows programming group.

--
Ian Collins.