Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > The n00b is back...help with outpout to file...

The n00b is back...help with outpout to file...

Marcus Kwok

Default User <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Ian Collins wrote:
>> Next time, *Please trim the signature* that's the bit after the "-- ".
>> If you use a news reader, it should do this by default.

> He's using Google Groups, and that's not one of their features.

Google Groups isn't a real newsreader

--
Marcus Kwok
Replace 'invalid' with 'net' to reply

Default User

Marcus Kwok wrote:

> Default User <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Ian Collins wrote:
> >> Next time, *Please trim the signature* that's the bit after the

> "-- ". >> If you use a news reader, it should do this by default.
> >
> > He's using Google Groups, and that's not one of their features.

> Google Groups isn't a real newsreader

People got bent out of shape last time I said that, so I refrained from
commentary.

Brian

Marcus Kwok

> Marcus Kwok wrote:
>> Google Groups isn't a real newsreader

> People got bent out of shape last time I said that, so I refrained from
> commentary.

Well, I added a winking smiley, so that should make it clearer that I
was kidding... but not really

--
Marcus Kwok
Replace 'invalid' with 'net' to reply

Diego Martins

On Mar 1, 4:45 pm, "Default User" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Marcus Kwok wrote:
> > Default User <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > "-- ". >> If you use a news reader, it should do this by default.

> > > He's using Google Groups, and that's not one of their features.

> > Google Groups isn't a real newsreader

> People got bent out of shape last time I said that, so I refrained from
> commentary.
>
> Brian

this is pertinent. I only could get back to usenet because of
googlegroups. I am sure there is a similar case for many good people
from here

many news servers disappeared or become paid

google sucks, but works (mostly)

Diego