Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Advice RoadMap MCSE

Advice RoadMap MCSE

Maestro

Matt,

If you think you wasted your time then perhaps you did.
There are many others out there that are proud of earning
their certs.

As for your instructor sucking, if you knew this and
stayed in the class anyway, I'm not sure you can blame the
instructor.

Get certified in whatever you think will serve you or your
employer's needs.

taking seven courses at
>the local JC for my MCSE. It is rather depressing

reading all the negative
>post about what a huge waste of time the MCSE is now. To

make it even worse
>my instructor totally sucked and simple read out of the

book the entire
>time. So, is it even worth getting the certs? I was

also wondering which
>particular certs you would recommend and in which order.

There are a lot of
>"or" options. Any advice or input would be greatly

appreciated.

>Thx
>
>Matt
>

>.

MCSE Roadmap =?Utf-8?B?d2lsbGk=?= MCSE 24 08-15-2006 05:01 PM
Roadmap for ATLAS? =?Utf-8?B?aG9sYW4=?= ASP .Net 3 03-01-2006 08:28 PM
Roadmap for Java 1.5? Dave Stallard Java 2 09-17-2004 09:44 PM
Advice RoadMap MCSE Ron Williams MCSE 0 08-06-2003 10:28 PM
Re: Advice RoadMap MCSE Matt MCSE 0 08-01-2003 12:11 AM

Advertisments