Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > 2 QA consultants available immediately with us

2 QA consultants available immediately with us

mandarkraftware@gmail.com

Hi All,

We have the following consultants currently available.

Consultant Name : Bandi
Preferred location: Bay area, CA

Documentation of Web Based and Client Server Applications using
QuickTestPro,WinRunner, LoadRunner, and Test Director.
Proficient in Manual Testing and Automated Testing on client/server
and web-based applications.
Adept in using automation tools likeWinRunner, Load
Runner,QuickTestPro,AstraLoad and Test Director.
Hands on experience with all phases of Software Development Life
Cycle (SDLC).
Proficient in different phases of Testing like System Testing, Unit
Testing and Integration Testing.
Experience with Functional, GUI, Database, Stress, Regression, Load
and Performance Testing.
Extensive experience in implementing QA Methodologies, test plans,
test cases, test scenarios and test deliverables
Experience with programming technologies like JAVA, XML, HTML and
SQL.
Expertise in writing and executing test cases based on base line
requirement documentation.
Ability to work in-group as well as independently with minimal
supervision.

Consultant Name : Mandali
Preferred Location : Chicago Land, Midwest, Manhatten area

progressive experience in the IT Industry with more than seven years
of experience in Quality Assurance/ Testing of Software Applications
of Mainframe, Midrange, Client Server and Web based applications,
manually and using automation tools.
Proficient in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
Strong working knowledge in Black Box & White Box Techniques, QA
Tools, and Software Quality Process Improvement Approaches.
Strong work experience in defining Test Objectives, Planning and
Estimates, Test Strategies, Test metrics/matrices, Pass/Fail criteria,
preparing Test Plans, writing Detailed Test Cases, Test Scripts,
Results Analysis, Reports, Defect Reporting and Monitoring, Project
schedules and management.
Active participation in Technical Reviews, Review Check Lists,
Interaction with Team Members, Developers, Business Analysts, Users,
Knowledge Transfer, risk analysis and ambiguity reviews, SOX
compliance auditing, documentation, and conducting training.
Expert in Validation /Verification Testing, Functional testing,
Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Performance
Testing, Database Testing, End to End Testing, and User Acceptance
Testing.
Well experienced in using testing tools-Quality Center,
TestDirector, Requisite Pro, Test Manager, ClearQuest, Bugzilla.
Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment. Well
passionate about the work he performs and works just as effectively
either as part of a team or independently. Capable to handle multi-
tasks; has lead experience in Offshore-Onsitn base line requirement
documentation.
Ability to work in-group as well as independently with minimal
supervision.

Note : All consultants are Immediately Available

Please feel free to contact me for additional information

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

Kraftware Inc,
Omaha,NE
Direct: 402 218 2179
Phone: 402 218 2185
Yahoo IM: (E-Mail Removed)

Marcus Kwok

> We have the following consultants currently available.

Resume' postings are off-topic in this newsgroup:

Marcus Kwok
Replace 'invalid' with 'net' to reply

Ian Collins

Marcus Kwok wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>We have the following consultants currently available.

> Resume' postings are off-topic in this newsgroup:
> http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit....html#faq-5.11

It's probably more effective to reply directly to the pimp's email
address ((E-Mail Removed)) rather than here. They can ignore Usenet,
but an inbox full of complaints should make the point.

--
Ian Collins.

Lionel B

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:25:25 +1300, Ian Collins wrote:

> Marcus Kwok wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>We have the following consultants currently available.

>> Resume' postings are off-topic in this newsgroup:
>> http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit....html#faq-5.11
>>

> It's probably more effective to reply directly to the pimp's email
> address ((E-Mail Removed)) rather than here. They can ignore Usenet,
> but an inbox full of complaints should make the point.

I've also complained to his employer (obvious from his email address).

--
Lionel B