Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Static Controls - Radio Button

Static Controls - Radio Button

andy

Hello,

I need to do two things with radio.

1. I need a function that can make a group of 4 all blank (remove the
black dot from the centre of all 4)

2. I also need an if statement that can check to see if any of these
four have been clicked

How easy would the following be to accomplish ?

Thanks.

Rolf Magnus

andy wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need to do two things with radio.

You mean like wireless? That's off-topic here.

andy

hahaha

not quite.

red floyd

andy wrote:
> hahaha
>
> not quite.

Well, it's still OT, because the C++ standard says nothing about GUI
controls. You should ask in a newsgroup dedicated to your platform (I'm
guessing Windows).

Fred Kleinschmidt

"andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello,
>
> I need to do two things with radio.
>
> 1. I need a function that can make a group of 4 all blank (remove the
> black dot from the centre of all 4)
>
> 2. I also need an if statement that can check to see if any of these
> four have been clicked
>
> How easy would the following be to accomplish ?
>
> Thanks.

C++ doesn't know anything about buttons. Check a newsgroup
for your specific GUI library.
--
Fred L. Kleinschmidt
Boeing Associate Technical Fellow