Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > About Gtk::MessageDialog

About Gtk::MessageDialog

LordFord

Hello everyone, I just create a small program and need to show a
message to the user, all is fine untill I saw that my program shows
the dialog, but not close it by the Gtk::BUTTONS_OK, only pressing
Close in the title bar, what can I do for see the OK button closing
the MessageDialog ?

Leonel.

Sarath

On Feb 20, 5:50 am, "LordFord" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello everyone, I just create a small program and need to show a
> message to the user, all is fine untill I saw that my program shows
> the dialog, but not close it by the Gtk::BUTTONS_OK, only pressing
> Close in the title bar, what can I do for see the OK button closing
> the MessageDialog ?
>
> Leonel.

Is this related to Standard C++ or what? Seems you need to approach
some other groups for the same.