Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Advice

Advice

Maestro

No!
It sounds like you're taking the Networking Essentials
class which by itself will not prepare you for any exam.
The classes are only intended to give you a foundation
into the subject area. It is expected that you will also
have some practical experience. Microsoft's website has
all the information that you will need.
www.microsoft.com/mcp

tomorrow
>the duration of the course is 3 days * 8 hours per day.
>So I'm asking for : How long does it will be enough to

study that course ?
>is 2 or 3 days are enough to study and have the 210 exam??
>
>another question plz where could I practice on the

exams ?