http://www.somethingawful.com/legalbarn/

--
Fris "Providing Internet Legal Support Since A Longass Time Ago" beeŽ MCNGP

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

I still don't like him.

Andy Foster

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.somethingawful.com/legalbarn/

Often wondered what happened to Ben Smith...

Diana K Brown

What do you call a lawyer with IQ of 30? your honor
What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? good
start
What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean with an
empty seat? missed opportunity
How can you tell if that road kill is a lawyer or dead animal? no skid marks
in front of lawyer road kill

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.somethingawful.com/legalbarn/
>

> --
> Fris "Providing Internet Legal Support Since A Longass Time Ago" beeŽ

MCNGP

> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> What do you call a lawyer with IQ of 30? your honor
> What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? good
> start
> What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean with an
> empty seat? missed opportunity
> How can you tell if that road kill is a lawyer or dead animal? no skid

marks
> in front of lawyer road kill

I like you.

Gary - US

Hard-core chick. Cool.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> What do you call a lawyer with IQ of 30? your honor
> What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? good
> start
> What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean with an
> empty seat? missed opportunity
> How can you tell if that road kill is a lawyer or dead animal? no skid

marks
> in front of lawyer road kill
>
> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > http://www.somethingawful.com/legalbarn/
> >

> > --
> > Fris "Providing Internet Legal Support Since A Longass Time Ago" beeŽ

> MCNGP
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Diana K Brown

Sorry I am a lawyer! I used to have a book on my desk with lawer jokes from
all ages. From Ceasar and Archimedies to present. Good fun!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I like you.

Kendal Emery

Well, I liked you until you said that

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry I am a lawyer! I used to have a book on my desk with lawer jokes

from
> all ages. From Ceasar and Archimedies to present. Good fun!
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I like you.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I like you.
> >

> Sorry I am a lawyer! I used to have a book on my desk with lawer jokes

from
> all ages. From Ceasar and Archimedies to present. Good fun!

Aw man, Jtyc!

It's the Crying Game for you!

Except that she doesn't have a penis.

Or maybe she does, how would I know.

I still like her.

--
Fris "You DON'T have a penis, do you?" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well, I liked you until you said that

I still like you, too.

Let's you, me, and Diana have some fun.

You two can re-route my network, uh huhuhuhuh.

--
Fris "Diana can work out the legal issues" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

OT: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome billyw MCSE 90 02-01-2005 04:17 PM
hey Jtyc Network Guru MCSE 4 11-22-2004 06:06 PM
jtyc.. see what i'm up against billyw MCSE 5 01-13-2004 03:07 PM
OT: Lawyer story for jtyc =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 08-13-2003 07:55 PM
OT: Lawyer joke for Jtyc =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 2 07-07-2003 06:10 PM

Advertisments