Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Just started

Just started

KLXrider

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:54:52 -0700, "Consultant"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>that is trying to woo her way into kendal's panties

Pics please....

KLXrider, MCNGP #18

Diana K Brown

yah baby!

"Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Damn...aren't you a nasty ass lawyer?
>
> You try to threaten!
>
> --
>
> Semper Fi & God Bless America,
>
> Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> ** Kindly Do The Needful **
>
> "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Oooo big spender. How about I shove my 20 guage shotgun up your @$$?
> > opps, time to go to anger management therapy again! <giggle> ;')
> >
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:OSQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > what do i get for 10 dollars?
> > >

> > > "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:bgc7ms$nci3d$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

Diana K Brown

wooooooo wooooooo. Hey, that's what your tryin!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> that is trying to woo her way into kendal's panties

Consultant

jail? are you under 18? lol

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ...under the table and thru the woods, off to jail we go!

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > if it is to my liking, then i may be able to help her or offer her some
> > "under the table" work
> >
> > "David Maggard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Wouldn't the pic assist you? Not her?
> > > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > experience

You
> > > will

> Better
> > > take

> these

it.

and
> > has

Consultant

only in jest, doll

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> wooooooo wooooooo. Hey, that's what your tryin!

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > that is trying to woo her way into kendal's panties

Consultant

then please explain

--
Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
www.mcngp.tk

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> uhhh... yeah, yeah, that's the ticket...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > jail? are you under 18? lol
> >

> > "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > ...under the table and thru the woods, off to jail we go!
> > >
> > > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> some

yrs

Exams.
> > You
> > > Better

take
> > > these

on
> > it.

exam
> > and

in.My

Jtyc

> then please explain

Perhaps adultery shall send you to jail?

God shall invoketh his rath upon thee in any case.

billyw

YOU DONT BELIVE IN JAIL!!!!!
dont use jail's name in vain

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i don't believe in jail
>
> --
> Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
> www.mcngp.tk
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > then please explain

> > Perhaps adultery shall send you to jail?
> >

> > God shall invoketh his rath upon thee in any case.

if a variable is started inside a closure, can it ever be redeclared and started over, outside of the original function? Jake Barnes Javascript 2 02-15-2006 03:32 AM
just started techgrl MCSE 20 01-05-2004 06:13 PM
just started European Bob MCSE 5 01-05-2004 02:48 AM
Just getting started looking into certifications... Marko MCSE 2 07-15-2003 03:19 PM
Re: Just getting started looking into certifications... Lady MCSE 2 07-15-2003 01:33 PM

Advertisments